
There are 500 users in the forums

Originally posted by midrdan:
The guy has been playing for 7 years and he made a rookie mistake. That's really unacceptable.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Smith needs to chew Harbaugh out - in other words grow some balls or a spine! I know JH and AS are all about TEAM - but at some point you have to call "b******t."
I'd go to his office and s**t the door and tell him
"One - Taking me out in critical situations and putting me back is b******t. If you put Kaep in, let him finish the series. Sticking me in after his baloney failed plays is b******t. So next time you stick him in the game to score a touchdown after I drove the team the length of the field with a successfull strategy and rhythm, you can keep him in."
"Two - Next time I get down there and you wave me off to send in Kaep, I'm not leaving the field. You'll have to call a time out. I'm calling another play from the wrist band and running the play."
"Three - If you call a time out. I'll sit the rest of the game. I'm done with this b******t of Kaep gimmicks that fails, every defense knows how to defend it know, and then I'm told to go in and clean it up."

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Smith's limitations become more and more evident as the season goes on. Personally, I'm willing to take a step back to take two forward (possibly). There is no upside from here with Smith. The stuff he struggles with he always struggled with and you can't teach.
*He doesn't see the whole field
*He doesn't have good arm strenght (Thats why he throws deep rainbows instead of lazers down field)
* He's a poor decision maker when faced with multiple options.
* Below average pocket presense (not only does he turn his back to line of scrimmage when scrambling, he runs into the arms of the defense)
There is no doubt Kaep has the potential to become a turnover machine, but its also very possible he can put up points that Smith would never get. Kaep could be the next RGIII () or the next Jay Cutler (
). With that said, its up to the coaches to groom him in they way they want him to play.
I just dont see Smith doing anything that most QBs cant. So unless Kaep is below starting quality, he'll be just fine. Besides, dont you want to know what we have in him before next years draft? The window is always closing.
You have some valid criticisms. I wish we had someone that was better. That would be awesome. Kaep may have aboove average raw talent, although, we know a lot more goes into being a good QB. The mental aspect. Especially considering Kaep's college and system. It's a risky experiment. I really don't want to try it this year unless we really have to.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
Ted Ginn Jr Returned it to the 50 Yard line and Alex Smith Couldnt Even Get a Yard..Real QB's Move the Chains
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
Ted Ginn Jr Returned it to the 50 Yard line and Alex Smith Couldnt Even Get a Yard..Real QB's Move the Chains
Frank Gore is our QB
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000079689/Kaepernick-to-Manningham-for-36-yards
Colin Keapernick Aint Ready haha That Has to Be a Joke..Hes Been Ready Just Give him More Reps