There are 221 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Justin Smith "Stats are for losers"

Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

Good. Maybe we can sign him for a reasonable dollar... If he was playing like he did at the end of the season, he'd break the bank.
Beast!!!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

Good. Maybe we can sign him for a reasonable dollar... If he was playing like he did at the end of the season, he'd break the bank.

He's too old to break the bank.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

man he really doesn't care about stats, not sure what to think of that.

Interior lineman don't usually get a lot of sacks... they can be really good and make the pro bowl with zero sacks. He is doubled teamed every play and frees things up for Aldon and Ahmad
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

man he really doesn't care about stats, not sure what to think of that.

Interior lineman don't usually get a lot of sacks... they can be really good and make the pro bowl with zero sacks. He is doubled teamed every play and frees things up for Aldon and Ahmad

JJ Wat disagrees.
Originally posted by susweel:
JJ Wat disagrees.

He is 23 and the best in the league (maybe the best player in the league). Not the norm
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by WINiner:
You could tell the entire time that he didn't wanna be there. He couldn't wait to go.


that table is full of a*****es. deon, faulk, and irvin

Faulk is alright. Deion and Irvin make me sick.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Stats are for us losers

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

man he really doesn't care about stats, not sure what to think of that.

Interior lineman don't usually get a lot of sacks... they can be really good and make the pro bowl with zero sacks. He is doubled teamed every play and frees things up for Aldon and Ahmad

JJ Wat disagrees.

Once upon a time Mario Williams had 14 sacks.
Originally posted by young9er:
Once upon a time Mario Williams had 14 sacks.

Not in the 3-4
Stubblefield had 14 from a interior linemen position.
Cowboy
Cowboy is from the John Wayne, Clint Eastwood mold.
Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

OMG! Horrible he sucks! Quick lets sign Blamer for 50mil and Hayensworth for 180mil!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,383
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.

OMG! Horrible he sucks! Quick lets sign Blamer for 50mil and Hayensworth for 180mil!

That's because teams fear him and double him all day leaving all the sacks for Aldon