There are 233 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Justin Smith "Stats are for losers"

On NFL network , Cowboy just said that stats are for losers...W-L columns are the most important... gotta love him!
"thats loserball"-classic
and the media blows stuff out of proportion...thats why they have that big desk LOL
lololol that was a great moment
speaking the truth.

will probably be hard for some around here to comprehend.

he said losers!!
"You guys have a big desk" lol! Cowboy is the man.
Originally posted by ubaisore:
On NFL network , Cowboy just said that stats are for losers...W-L columns are the most important... gotta love him!

That is what Joe Montana used to say also. Marino and Jim Kelly had the stats and hall of fame inductions, but montana had the hall of fame and super bowl rings.
Well then there are a lot of losers on this board
Could you imagine him and Bryant Young as our interior linemen?
Must be Alex Smiths mentality too...ooooohhhhh yeah i went there...haha
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Must be Alex Smiths mentality too...ooooohhhhh yeah i went there...haha

It is, the same goes for this team. We need to stick to what we do best. Run the ball, playaction, QB runs, WR runs, short passes, intermediate safe throws, and the occasional shot play. Mix this in with good defense and special teams and play complimentary football in all three phases and you get wins. It ain't sexy but it wins games
And Justin Smith said it right up in their smug little faces too. He hears all the negative talk about our team over the years and against Alex especially even though we have went 19 - 6 so far during Harbaugh's tenure. He said it and no one challenged him. I loved it
  • Shaz
I agree with this 100 percent
I gotta watch that interview.
You could tell the entire time that he didn't wanna be there. He couldn't wait to go.