There are 202 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

This long week will help in getting healthy and ready to dominate the rest of the season starting with the Tards on Monday night.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

Arizona gave up 7 more sacks today. 29 sacks allowed in last 4 games. The schedule doesn't get any easier, SF next week
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AKfanster:
The Cards haven't been able to keep anybody away from their QB......so of course, the Niners will assume they can pressure him without blitzing. I'm willing to bet that Skelton finishes the game with a clean jersey.

I don't know what the problem is, but the Niners pass rush isn't the same as last season. Is it Aldon's playing time? Justin Smith's constant double teams? Have teams caught on to the constant stunts? Should the coaches rotate guys in/out (Dobbs/Tuku/RJF) more often?

Any ideas?

rotate in dobbs

We did that last week and/or against the giants. glad to see they are finally doing it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Run the ball 20+ times, stick Aldon Smith on the right side the entire game, throw a s**t-load of screens and slants, and we could win this game without even trying.

Nonetheless, the Cards might come into this game looking to play tough in their own house, so nothing is a given. Gotta win.

This. Put pressure on the Cardinals early and often next Monday night! Have to control this game early and often!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Pound it, pound it, pound it.
Haters gon' hate?

Idk if its representative of their fans or their forum but they only had 704 posts in the gameday thread
Originally posted by Jcool:

Arizona gave up 7 more sacks today. 29 sacks allowed in last 4 games. The schedule doesn't get any easier, SF next week

HOLY s**t
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:

HOLY s**t

80% of their fan base expects us to get 5 or more.

I want this game to be over by halftime. Let Frank & Justin sit the 3rd & 4th quarters.
Originally posted by AUniner:
80% of their fan base expects us to get 5 or more.

I want this game to be over by halftime. Let Frank & Justin sit the 3rd & 4th quarters.

Only if frank already has more then 20 carries lol
This will be a great opportunity to get our offense back into rhythm, and get Alex his mojo back. So please, please, please don't put Kap in at all.
This is the game that will put Aldon Smith in the HOF
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
This will be a great opportunity to get our offense back into rhythm, and get Alex his mojo back. So please, please, please don't put Kap in at all.

Kap will be our starter down the line....but i agree with this.
Wow 29 sacks in 4 games! Who is the back up to Jack Skelington because we might see that guy during the game!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home