LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully we can win in their place this year.... Obviously....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Long ass weekend with no 49ers football.

24 days with 1 game in between... it will be a long time.. we are on day 2... even thursday seemed like a long time to wait from last Sunday. I guess that is part of what makes the games great. You have to wait for them and there are very few of them opposed to MLB where there is a game almost every day and basketball every other day.

I think the break comes at a good time. They need the breather.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Long ass weekend with no 49ers football.

24 days with 1 game in between... it will be a long time.. we are on day 2... even thursday seemed like a long time to wait from last Sunday. I guess that is part of what makes the games great. You have to wait for them and there are very few of them opposed to MLB where there is a game almost every day and basketball every other day.

I think the break comes at a good time. They need the breather.

So does the zone.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 21, 2012 at 3:35 AM ]
Run the ball 20+ times, stick Aldon Smith on the right side the entire game, throw a s**t-load of screens and slants, and we could win this game without even trying.

Nonetheless, the Cards might come into this game looking to play tough in their own house, so nothing is a given. Gotta win.
Should be an easy win.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Pillbusta.
We need to run, they can't stop it and we need to make them one dimensional and make skelton move his feet then pick him off when he errors. And special teams gotta step it up vs peterson. We get these next 2 then we are in the driver's seat in this division. I don't want to lose any division games this year
No doubt Cards will be ready to play. They've lost 3 straight and it's prime time in their house. We need to come in and show em who daddy is!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
No doubt Cards will be ready to play. They've lost 3 straight and it's prime time in their house. We need to come in and show em who daddy is!

as long as we pound the rock with frank and kendall we should be fine.

don't let the game get out of hand so we have to put it in alex's hands

Release the KRAKEN!!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should be an easy win.

DADDY TIME!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k the tards
The Cards haven't been able to keep anybody away from their QB......so of course, the Niners will assume they can pressure him without blitzing. I'm willing to bet that Skelton finishes the game with a clean jersey.

I don't know what the problem is, but the Niners pass rush isn't the same as last season. Is it Aldon's playing time? Justin Smith's constant double teams? Have teams caught on to the constant stunts? Should the coaches rotate guys in/out (Dobbs/Tuku/RJF) more often?

Any ideas?
Originally posted by AKfanster:
The Cards haven't been able to keep anybody away from their QB......so of course, the Niners will assume they can pressure him without blitzing. I'm willing to bet that Skelton finishes the game with a clean jersey.

I don't know what the problem is, but the Niners pass rush isn't the same as last season. Is it Aldon's playing time? Justin Smith's constant double teams? Have teams caught on to the constant stunts? Should the coaches rotate guys in/out (Dobbs/Tuku/RJF) more often?

Any ideas?

rotate in dobbs
Share 49ersWebzone