LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frank Gore on 11 days rest.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
NO MORE FKN WILD-KAEP!

This. Give the ball to Gore and Play action pass all day. Alex gets back on track this game. Crabtree owns Peterson

And more screens. We got a couple of 1st downs against the Seachickens with it. We've got to add it to our arsenal.

I don't mind the Wild-Kaep stuff IF IT DOESN'T FU-K UP THE RHYTHM OF THE OFFENSE.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:
I don't mind the Wild-Kaep stuff IF IT DOESN'T FU-K UP THE RHYTHM OF THE OFFENSE.

It does. it always does.
[ Edited by THEB on Oct 19, 2012 at 2:05 PM ]
Originally posted by THEB:

It does. it always does.

Actually don't mind it if it works. Hasn't worked for the last 3 games. Stop running it in the redzone. Gets to the point were it's just stupid waste of down in the redzone.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Mario Manningham said he hurt his shoulder on the opening play of the Giants game but didn't want to come out. Says he'll be ready for MNF.
If they continue to pound the ball with Gore and Hunter this will be a blowout. Hopefully Roman doesn't outthink himself with 11 days to prepare.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Frank Gore us off for the weekend with an ice pack on his left rib cage. Gore says pain/ difficulty breathing has subsided.
Heck, they have 2 backup qb's and zero, nada, ziltch, bubkiss in the rb department. Do they even play with 5 olinemen? Whichever qb is back there is gonna be a sack magnet. I thought they were holding open tryouts from a pool of retired sanitation employees.

20-6 niners win
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Frank Gore us off for the weekend with an ice pack on his left rib cage. Gore says pain/ difficulty breathing has subsided.

well 10 or 11 days between games should have him back in time to rape the cardinals
24-10 Niners

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by THEB:

It does. it always does.

Actually don't mind it if it works. Hasn't worked for the last 3 games. Stop running it in the redzone. Gets to the point were it's just stupid waste of down in the redzone.

do it when we're ahead an on first down. Poor Kaep plays has put us in bad 3rd and Long positions recently.
if we can keep the cardinals from hitting any big pass plays i really like our chances. our offense always seems to play well in the desert, we won't blow them out but should win. ted ginn and kyle williams will have a big game
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You know we have these threads ready dudes. Go niners

We can't wait 15 minutes after the game ends. The game is already in 11 days. Nah, it will be along 24 days with only 1 game inbetween. We are getting like the players... time to move onto the next game a few hours after the win. Except we move on after a few minutes.

And if anybody hasn't seen it here is aldon and justin on the set interview after the game. Also the post game locker room speech and the post game press conferences. P.S. Justin is a funny guy without trying to be.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/index.html
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 19, 2012 at 4:56 PM ]
Cardinals have been brought back down to earth and most likely will be on a 3 game losing streak going into this game.
Share 49ersWebzone