There are 304 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My prediction: 9-3 niners win

Hunter scores the only td in the game and All-Done Smith gets another safety, via sack

Skelton and Co. can only put together one scoring drive, that ends in a FG
AZs D is another tough one. Doubt we score more than 13 but it should be enough unless Kolb plays.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
gonna have extra time to prepare for these scrubs.

Cant wait to wipe the floor with them.

another big division game.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
AZs D is another tough one. Doubt we score more than 13 but it should be enough unless Kolb plays.

Kolb might not start for another 6-8 weeks, it's the Skelton train for them from here on out.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
is it monday yet? not this monday, but the following?
I fear Patrick Peterson run backs. Especially with the niners suspect special teams unit.
How did we dominate this team so thoroughly at the stick last year? Turnovers?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
So, Skelton is going to start for them, correct?
Long ass weekend with no 49ers football.
[ Edited by tohara3 on Oct 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM ]

Originally posted by tohara3:

24 days with 1 game in between... it will be a long time.. we are on day 2... even thursday seemed like a long time to wait from last Sunday. I guess that is part of what makes the games great. You have to wait for them and there are very few of them opposed to MLB where there is a game almost every day and basketball every other day.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 20, 2012 at 6:48 AM ]
Man, I hate them. Adrian Wilson always has some big hits and Dockett is always running his mouth. Calais is coming into his own. This is a tough defense.

Offensively though, they're weak. Their running game is nonexistent and their passing game is nothing that's going to worry coordinators. We really should win this one.
[ Edited by strickac on Oct 20, 2012 at 6:49 AM ]
One player I'm not scared of -Jack Skelington and the Card o-line. We will release the Smiths' as well as the Kraken!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Kolb might not start for another 6-8 weeks, it's the Skelton train for them from here on out.

That's good to hear Kolb was doing a pretty decent job
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by tohara3:

24 days with 1 game in between... it will be a long time.. we are on day 2... even thursday seemed like a long time to wait from last Sunday. I guess that is part of what makes the games great. You have to wait for them and there are very few of them opposed to MLB where there is a game almost every day and basketball every other day.

Wow when you put it like that it is really a long time. I really hope our defense can get plenty of pressure on Skelton and the Cardinals o-line early and often next Monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone