LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
NO MORE FKN WILD-KAEP!
You know we have these threads ready dudes. Go niners
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Oct 19, 2012 at 5:17 AM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well I want to see how they perform in Minnesota this Sunday. We lost to them but does AZ go in and beat them? It'll be interesting.

AZ right now will need to depend on their defense. They don't have a RB stud like the Niners, Seahawks, and Rams do. Yeah they have Fitz but Skelton is throwing ot him.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well I want to see how they perform in Minnesota this Sunday. We lost to them but does AZ go in and beat them? It'll be interesting.

AZ right now will need to depend on their defense. They don't have a RB stud like the Niners, Seahawks, and Rams do. Yeah they have Fitz but Skelton is throwing ot him.

I wouldn't put too much weight on it if they beat Min. Our loss to them was a complete fluke.

that being said, GO VIKES!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Let me guess how this thread plays out:

Game starting, Yea!

WTF!? Our defense is pathetic! Game over.

Ok, good stop for once.

We ran it and gained 6 yards, I told you we need to run more...We ran it again for 1 yard...Roman sucks, our O is so predictable.

A pass for a first down!? Alex actually completed a 3rd down?!?

(Down 10-7 we punt):

WTF!!!!!!!! Just throw it up to Randy MOSS!!! Game over, we suck!

We got lucky stopping them this time, Willis looks off and Rogers needs to go.

What!? He finally grew balls and threw it to Davis for a TD. I'll eat crow now.

WTF!? They got a first down. Kolb>Smith.

Nice, finally a stop.

Wow! Good return by Ginn for once!!

OMG, he completed a pass over 20 yards!

Dude, why run there, so obvious.

Nice moves by Gore, maybe he still has something left.

That didn't work, getting to cute.

Roman sucks!

Beautiful throw and catch! We're back baby!

Dude, stupid mistakes. Game Over!!

etc etc....

LMAO on point.

A little to Alex positive though. You gotta add "WTF Alex f**k you!" Or "Dude nice TD but any of us could have checked down 90 yards in the NFL!"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
NO MORE FKN WILD-KAEP!

This. Give the ball to Gore and Play action pass all day. Alex gets back on track this game. Crabtree owns Peterson
looking forward to this game. Road Divisional game, probably for 1st place, on MNF.

I don't see how the Cards will be score too much. They cant run on us, and Im not sure how Skelton is going to beat us. I see us playing another very conservative, run first, game. Much like @NYJ this year, or @WAS last year.

Prediction. 17-10 Niners.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
NO MORE FKN WILD-KAEP!

This. Give the ball to Gore and Play action pass all day. Alex gets back on track this game. Crabtree owns Peterson

And more screens. We got a couple of 1st downs against the Seachickens with it. We've got to add it to our arsenal.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM ]
Peterson & their special team vs. Ginn & our special team

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You know we have these threads ready dudes. Go niners

needed to shift the conversation away from the Alex blows and Kap is a demigod vomit fest
If Alex throws to Moss in the open, I'll be shocked.
This should be interesting, seeing that Skelton had a decent game against us last year in their house (given of course that Willis was out, and 80% of their scoring drives were all Fitz strikes up the middle).

I think we come out polished (our DBs finally bring their A-game, and take advantage of a rusty Skelton), and win by two scores, we ALWAYS put on a good show for MNF.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This should be interesting, seeing that Skelton had a decent game against us last year in their house (given of course that Willis was out, and 80% of their scoring drives were all Fitz strikes up the middle).

I think we come out polished (our DBs finally bring their A-game, and take advantage of a rusty Skelton), and win by two scores, we ALWAYS put on a good show for MNF.

Plus, we have 11 days to prepare. We essentially have a bye-game-bye schedule right now. This additional time will hopefully give Gore and Manningham enough time to get healthy again.
Originally posted by Baldie:

I wouldn't put too much weight on it if they beat Min. Our loss to them was a complete fluke.

that being said, GO VIKES!

This. Go Vikings! Can't wait for next Monday night!!!
Share 49ersWebzone