There are 213 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
49ers are now 17-0 in games that I have attended in person.

We need to pitch in and send this guy to every game. 😄

Damn. He's the good luck charm. Lol

well in that case, we're 3-0 when I go wanna pitch in for me
Last game after a play Goldson was sitting on the ground and Doucet came up to him and slapped him in the helmet. Goldson got up and threw some punches in retaliation. Of course refs only saw him so he was penalized and kicked out. 50 seconds into the video

P.S. another angle of the hit

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:34 PM ]
Kind of bummer Jacobs not seen. But seems like JH and Jacobs talk may have been to clarify that the plan was to get him rested through the Bye week.

Come to think of it. Although I really don't subscribe to the JH keeping future game plans hidden, I wouldn't deny that they are probably keeping some players like Brandon and Moss fresh for a second half run.
Who the fvck is Rick Riley and why does he have a microphone
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Why is Steve McNair the only named highlighted
I hope im not the only one that just saw Rick Riley or whoever the f he is just talk s**t on our defense...
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

f**k that piece of s**t. He was looking for reasons to hate on our defense.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Anyone else glad no Kaep tonight?

Not opposed to a gimmick once in a while but it seemed to throw the rhythm off. So it's nice to see the offense rolling.

The rhythm of the 2nd TD drive was definitely one I'm glad wasn't disrupted.
Damn, Rick Reiley just laid down some truth bombs on our defense and the team. I mean, he's not wrong. The two good teams we've played destroyed us. Until our defense stops a good offense and until we beat a good team, we're not elite.
[ Edited by TinyHandsBigHeart on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:36 PM ]
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

i was amazed at how he actually thought he was right with those comments and trent just denied him what a dumbass

Lmao at Rick Riley who the f**k is this guy?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Why is Steve McNair the only named highlighted

ESPN being racist
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Damn, Rick Reiley just laid down some truth bombs on our defense and the team. I mean, he's not wrong. The two good teams we've played destroyed us. Until our defense stops a good offense and until we beat a good team, we're not elite.

Lol truth bombs? How is that crap truth?
the bears and giants and vikings defenses had a lot of points scored on them this week he didnt mention that...bears and giants barely won and vikings got handled...we had bad game plans and didnt show up this is true but i do not believe that is our true team...dudes a hater
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:

They stopped the Packers and the Lions....
Share 49ersWebzone