LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by Furlow:
18 out of 19 ? When most QB's throw between 35-45 passes a game average. This should be proof that Roman and Harbaugh do not trust Alex Smith.

Did I say something wrong?

.......... ....... ..... ...

Originally posted by brizznasty:
Order is restored in the NFC West!

Yeahhhh
18 out of 19 ? When most QB's throw between 35-45 passes a game average. This should be proof that Roman and Harbaugh do not trust Alex Smith.

Yes, we run on 3rd and long because Harbaugh is saving Golden Boy's arm for the SuperBowl.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
This whole drive the Cards have been getting away with holding like crazy lol

Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
We're suppose to praise Smith for throwing nothing but short passes and taking sacks? Give me a break. The WRs played their asses off.

really?..... OMG sometimes I can't stand Niner talk.

Crabtree had the game of his career. Fact!

Who threw him the ball? BOOM.

Most of them yards are YAC. BOOM BOOM

So do we discount montana and youngs yardage because of the great YAC that rice and Taylor got. In 1989 against the rams Taylor took two 5 yards slants the distance for over 90 yards each time. Do we criticize montana for that? It's a team effort , the line protects ,the qb throws it and the receivers catch and run with it. All the great niner teams had receivers who had great YAC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Can hear Jim Harbaugh in 49ers' locker room whooping it up. Can't make out words til end when players yell "Nobody!"
We are the best team in the league.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

... 6-2 into the bye week. Great night, all!

Great! Goodnight Mac!
Haha, Dilfer's compliment: Alex did such a great job getting deep into his progressions. Translation = he checked down everytime
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
What am I gonna watch next weekend now.....they are on a bye...

18 of 19 for 232, 3TD

Not bad by Smith
He attempted 4 passes in the 2nd half and took 2 (clock milking) sacks. That's six pass plays called in the entire half, and I believe only 2 were after going up 24-0.

This is how it should be. Why should we have passed more at that point? For stats? **** stats. WIN THE GAME.

Yes, we run on 3rd and long because Harbaugh is saving Golden Boy's arm for the SuperBowl.

@TheFakeESPN
While everyone else is covering the East Coast, ESPN are the only ones with the courage to cover the disaster happening in Arizona.

The Cardinals were within a score of the 49ers most of the first half. The 49ers offense should have been up 24 points before the first half ended. If you Alex lovers can not see that then your blind with Alex love. Put this defense and the ball in the hands of many QB's in the league and the 49ers win by 35 or more points.

At least Harbaugh in the post game interview is giving credit to the YAC YARDS.
Share 49ersWebzone