LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
The Cardinals were within a score of the 49ers most of the first half. The 49ers offense should have been up 24 points before the first half ended. If you Alex lovers can not see that then your blind with Alex love. Put this defense and the ball in the hands of many QB's in the league and the 49ers win by 35 or more points.

At least Harbaugh in the post game interview is giving credit to the YAC YARDS.

You forgot to say "qb's with no run game." and you're acting as if our WRs were not supposed to get yac. They were doing their f**king job. Don't over glamorized it.
Originally posted by fister30:
Somebody describe the smith-moss TD. I couldn't watch the game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000087635/Randy-Moss-47-yd-TD
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Awesome.

I love the enthusiasm but can you elaborate?

Smith spot Moss to the outside. Moss put a move on his defender to get separation to the sideline. Smith hit em on the money. Moss turned upfield but instead of going out of bound cut inside on the defender. Cut again on another defender then took it to the house with his speed. A first down throw that went for a TD instead.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM ]

Smith threw a "check down" and Moss did all the hard work.Randy made two guys miss and ran it into the endzone. Alex Smith lovers will tell the story different .
shout out to them niners fans still making noise during the Smith interview on ESPN
Steve calls Alex's footwork "exquisite." (Sp)

Wow.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Smith spot Moss to the outside. Moss put a move on his defender to get separation to the sideline. Smith hit em on the money. Moss turned upfield but instead of going out of bound cut inside on the defender. Cut again on another defender then took it to the house with his speed.

That was better than Tirico.

Smith threw a "check down" and Moss did all the hard work.Randy made two guys miss and ran it into the endzone. Alex Smith lovers will tell the story different .
That was one pass that wasn't a check down. Moss would has had the 1st down easy.

It was a first down pass before the Juke/YAC
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM ]

Smith spot Moss to the outside. Moss put a move on his defender to get separation to the sideline. Smith hit em on the money. Moss turned upfield but instead of going out of bound cut inside on the defender. Cut again on another defender then took it to the house with his speed.

This.

But the barely got there in time. It was a duck. Seriously, Moss just went vintage, made a couple quick moves and outran everyone.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Awesome.

There's a vid in here somewhere. Looking...

*This is the other play you want to see from tonight.

That was awesome!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
That was one hell of a game.
If Harbaugh had declined the defensive PI penalty on the first pass of the game, Alex would have the official record.

Oh well.
Originally posted by strickac:

This.

But the barely got there in time. It was a duck. Seriously, Moss just went vintage, made a couple quick moves and outran everyone.

Timing was just fine. Gave him time to get the 1st before Moss went Boss on Cardinals DBs/
Share 49ersWebzone