LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
prediction: Goldson will kill one of the Cardinals.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

R.I.P Early Doucet
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

R.I.P Early Doucet

this dude talked a lot of s**t last year to Goldson till he got popped in the mouth
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch The #Cardinals are on pace to allow 80 sacks, which would be the second-most in NFL history ('86 Eagles, 104!) #49ers
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch Per @PFF, #Cardinals OTs D'Anthony Batiste and Bobby Massie have allowed 22 sacks (more than 30 NFL teams). #49ers
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch The #Cardinals are on pace to allow 80 sacks, which would be the second-most in NFL history ('86 Eagles, 104!) #49ers
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch Per @PFF, #Cardinals OTs D'Anthony Batiste and Bobby Massie have allowed 22 sacks (more than 30 NFL teams). #49ers

we better get some sacks this game.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch One more: #Cardinals have allowed 29 sacks in past 4 games, more than 7 teams allowed in 16 games in 2011. #49ers
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

I think SKelton is gonna have sacks on his face all Monday night
Man i can't wait to smack another loss on those Hating Cards on MNF. If we're successful early, i hope Harbaugh runs up the score on these guys by letting the backups get some kicks in. To come out and tell us all how much they hate us with a passion speaks volumes. We need to crush em!
Away game so I'm thinking Harbaugh will be conservative early. Run the ball. Let the defense take advantage of the sh*tty Cards O-line. Most of all have control and tempo of the game.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Away game so I'm thinking Harbaugh will be conservative early. Run the ball. Let the defense take advantage of the sh*tty Cards O-line. Most of all have control and tempo of the game.

we pretty much have are hands tied..and what you posted is all that we can do. It's not like we can unleash AS

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

we pretty much have are hands tied..and what you posted is all that we can do. It's not like we can unleash AS

We actually started out throwing deep a couple of times in against Seattle. They just didn't connect with one bad throw by Smith and the other one also to Williams was held by the DB. We should have Manningham back heathy so the passing game should be better against the Card.

Watch us not record a single sack a game smh.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Watch us not record a single sack a game smh.

Why sack him when you can get INTs

I say we be good Samaritans and help them get there
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What we pretty much have here is poor english and hating. It's time to move on buddy you've been harping on all week.
Share 49ersWebzone