LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Hi everyone

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eli-te:
The best part about Eli is no matter who he has at wr they look incredible out there.nicks out they put barden in he gets 100yrds,Hixon gets 100 in same game opposite side.they put randle in at wr for Hixon h gets 90yrds.eli won two superbowls with two completely different wr's

It's been since the Garcia/TO days since we've seen something remotely resembling an NFL passing offense, and since Steve Young when our passing game would terrorize teams.

Enjoy it while it lasts, and try to appreciate your dark days of Kent Graham, Dave Brown and Danny Kanell.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
those giant WR's have GREAT hands. They were catching s**t that most WR's would drop. I think they're using Stick-em
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The best part about Eli is no matter who he has at wr they look incredible out there.nicks out they put barden in he gets 100yrds,Hixon gets 100 in same game opposite side.they put randle in at wr for Hixon h gets 90yrds.eli won two superbowls with two completely different wr's

It's been since the Garcia/TO days since we've seen something remotely resembling an NFL passing offense, and since Steve Young when our passing game would terrorize teams.

Enjoy it while it lasts, and try to appreciate your dark days of Kent Graham, Dave Brown and Danny Kanell.
Uggg,some of the worst days I remember! Dave brown was aweful!!!
Most of you guys have been very cool! I actually argue more with giant fans! Lol go figure?
Right now most of us are Giants Fans big time, just not NY Giants Fans, hopefully ours can kick A like NY's did to us.

I know its baseball but after Sunday I gotta have something to help me through this.
Get this Giants thread out of Niner talk.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Eli-te, when I visit rival boards they often say very harsh and mean things, even if you behave. And you have to sit there and take it.

Don't be cute.

If you want to keep contributing then answer honestly:

Did you sense your team would have been on the upside of a 26-3 game after being dominated in the first quarter in yardage and time of possession?

No "Eli is the man ish".....honest answer. I'm willing to bet you felt very lucky the score was what it was at that point in time.

I got to question you being here? I mean your not exactly rubbing it in our faces but you are like a stalker x-girlfriend... we have moved along and you are still in the bushes with your binoculars for whatever reason. I mean cmon it has to be better on your forums to bash on us right? I know for sure I couldn't stomach putting up 300+ posts on another teams board.

I struggle to understand people who spend more time on the 49ers forum than the forum of the team they support. I mean I know we are some of the most awesome attractive intelligent young men on the planet but damn give it a rest.
Stay classy, i cant wish your team good luck, i hate the nfc east.

Stay cool n be ez

Eli-te, when I visit rival boards they often say very harsh and mean things, even if you behave. And you have to sit there and take it.

Don't be cute.

Did you sense your team would have been on the upside of a 26-3 game after being dominated in the first quarter in yardage and time of possession?

No "Eli is the man ish".....honest answer. I'm willing to bet you felt very lucky the score was what it was at that point in time.
Let's get this straight! For one I don't have to take anything! I've been polite
To those who are polite to me! Nor have I started trouble on here !
So he answer to your ? ...yes,at first I thought damn big trouble ! Then that all disappeared fast when our d line woke up,and our oline played Awesome! And whether you want to hear any Eli or not? He gets it done time in and time out .

Originally posted by BayArea:

I got to question you being here? I mean your not exactly rubbing it in our faces but you are like a stalker x-girlfriend... we have moved along and you are still in the bushes with your binoculars for whatever reason. I mean cmon it has to be better on your forums to bash on us right? I know for sure I couldn't stomach putting up 300+ posts on another teams board.

I struggle to understand people who spend more time on the 49ers forum than the forum of the team they support. I mean I know we are some of the most awesome attractive intelligent young men on the planet but damn give it a rest.
Actually I cam back like I promised win or lose.came back said hi and wished you luck vs Seattle ! Didn't start talking giants till it was brought up again.if you don't like me being hear stop responding or contributing to my thread/ threads! Ignore me

Don't be cute.

Let's get this straight! For one I don't have to take anything! I've been polite
To those who are polite to me! Nor have I started trouble on here !
So he answer to your ? ...yes,at first I thought damn big trouble ! Then that all disappeared fast when our d line woke up,and our oline played Awesome! And whether you want to hear any Eli or not? He gets it done time in and time out .

I see that you wouldn't rather be anywhere else on the planet other than our 49ers webzone. It is a pretty website isn't it?
Plus I like it here! It's cozy post #326
Just be nice to the guy he stayed classy and didn't go all full redneck retard on us rubbing it in. And with that QB I feel ok after a first couple drives where we come away with only 3 points, and I'm sure most fans of their team should feel the same exact way, I know we would and we have Alex Smith.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Just be nice to the guy he stayed classy and didn't go all full redneck retard on us rubbing it in. And with that QB I feel ok after a first couple drives where we come away with only 3 points, and I'm sure most fans of their team should feel the same exact way, I know we would and we have Alex Smith.
Thanx man!!!
Share 49ersWebzone