1. Stop the QB carosel
2. More 3 WR sets. Spread the Defense out. Moss & Manningham on the outside with Crabs in the slot. I don't think Delanie Walker deserves the playing time he gets.
3. Once the D is spread run it up their asses.
4. Activate Jenkins & LMJ. If that means Ginn or Williams sits, so be it. I would prefer Williams active. He brings more as a receiver.
5. Lets see Dobbs on 3rd downs. D/L needs rotation.
6. Cut a vet. Leonard Davis offers little and when he's in we have a lot of negative plays. He would be my pick. If they're not going to use Jacobs he can go too.
7. Sign another OLB/pass rusher. Someone who can contribute on 3rd down and ST.
8. Kick the ball for a touchback on every kick off. I'd rather start at the 20 everytime than the 30 or beyond half of the time.