LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

POLL: Is the quarterback that can win us a Superbowl currently on our roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Is the quarterback that can win us a Superbowl currently on our roster?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Maybe we should try a 3 QB system and put Tolzien in the mix instead of a 2 QB system.
That way we can throw defenses off even more
i am convinced our coaching staff is half crazy right now,, may as well do this and we can all go to the f**king looney bin
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Anyone forget Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl? If the rest of the team is strong enough you can win with anybody. If you are a team with many holes you won't win with Joe Montana.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Yup

Originally posted by BobS:
Anyone forget Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl? If the rest of the team is strong enough you can win with anybody. If you are a team with many holes you won't win with Joe Montana.

But we don't have that 2000 Ravens defense. Our secondary can get shredded, when there is no pass rush.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Where do you plan on finding an elite QB?

Let's see....the Green Bay Packers found one if I can remember.

He already has a day job. Who elses name would you like to throw out there ?
Originally posted by Grinner:

All I am saying is that you can find one, maybe not as a free agent but the draft.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Amir:
Yup

but Harbaugh retired from playing in the NFL
Originally posted by BobS:

Right... AS isn't great, he is average to good most of the time now.
The coaching staff on offense still have to come up with good sound game plan week in week out and adjust in game accordingly. Didn't happen yesterday though.
I'll still riding with Alex, it's not time to tear down the confidence he just built up over the last year or so, this is the time when we find out what he's made of, let's see how it plays out
alex has the ability to not lose us a superbowl if the defense continues to be dominant and our running game stays strong

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 228niner:
I'll still riding with Alex, it's not time to tear down the confidence he just built up over the last year or so, this is the time when we find out what he's made of, let's see how it plays out
i think if anything,, they will back off the use of ck for thursday and future games.

All I am saying is that you can find one, maybe not as a free agent but the draft.

It's is an easy thing to say. Now how about the harder part and actually say whom that might be
I'm still backing Alex Smith. I'm shocked at his decision making that led to 3 interceptions. But even the best QB's have a game like that from time to time.

We all know Alex has never been any good at 3 - long when we are behind. Bad things happen we he has to force it. Everybody knows this. The Giants game planned around this fact and we failed to counter it.
Takes a team to win and this is a good team
Originally posted by cciowa:
i think if anything,, they will back off the use of ck for thursday and future games.

I sure hope so. That wildcat s**t doesn't work against a half decent defense. It wont work against Seattle or Arizona.
Share 49ersWebzone