LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

POLL: Is the quarterback that can win us a Superbowl currently on our roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Is the quarterback that can win us a Superbowl currently on our roster?

Is it time to seriously consider looking for that elite QB?
LGK
definitely the Kaepernick, but not just yet. Let him sit behind Alex and learn what NOT to do.
[ Edited by zomg_its_ryan on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM ]
Where do you plan on finding an elite QB?
Tolzien is an option? Lol
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Where do you plan on finding an elite QB?

Let's see....the Green Bay Packers found one if I can remember.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
CK all the way !!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i could care f**king less about the super bowl. i just want is to rebound thursday. it is a divisional game at home. i am not yelling at the original poster either
Regardless of QB, if they continue to come up with a game plan like yesterday on offense and call them in game, they might not even win the division especially now there is a 3 way tie in the division at 4-2.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Time for the kap
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Regardless of QB, if they continue to come up with a game plan like yesterday on offense and call them in game, they might not even win the division especially now there is a 3 way tie in the division at 4-2.
this is exactly right
s**t i just tripped over 4 elite qb's on the way back from lunch. They are everywhere.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Maybe we should try a 3 QB system and put Tolzien in the mix instead of a 2 QB system.
That way we can throw defenses off even more
I would like to see a game where CK gets play one whole game and Tolzein gets to play one whole game then decide I thought Tolzein looked good in the preseason
Share 49ersWebzone