49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 792 users in the forums

Time for Ginn on kickoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
I want guys who could make plays in key positions Hunter is explosive and can see the cracks to run through he can make things happen

I want winners!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
KW is just trash I hate watching that dude play. He makes the stupidest decisions bringing the ball out from nine yards deep in the end zone.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
As long as Ginn is on the team, he should be returning both KO's and punts. KW can do the job, but Ginn is more polished. He hits the openings quickly, KW is too indecisive.

This. It was so aggravating watching Kyle Williams run sideways or backwards when guys got close. Just run and pick up some damn yards!
we are in the bottom in all ST rankings I think
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone