There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PISTOL OFFENSE??

Why the hell were we running a college offense for most of the game?
because we went full retard
Because the 49ers are changing the game by their innovative "Quarterback by committee" approach.
Harbaugh is acting a foo this year
Originally posted by jreff22:
because we went full retard

hopefully we don't do that again......

To Harbaugh:
As an athlete I understand this in my own way.

Sometimes you're on a roll and just show up one game with everybody just out of the groove.

That was the Niners today.

Plus, Manning was obviously a hall of fame QB in the zone.

Man some of those passes were just exactly within inches of where they had to be but he didn't even hesitate.

Manning is the real deal and we were not in the groove as a team.

That simple IMHO.
I knew fairly fast they had about 20 plays we hadn't seen they practiced just for us, had to be right on the dime, but it was clear they did it in practice over and over and over.

We were out planned, out coached, out played, and out grooved.

Doesn't mean we won't beat them next time, but ya they had us again.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Because Roman is f**king idiot. Instead of game planning and using his best players like Gore (8 carries) he sat and masturbated over Kaep.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Apone:
Because Roman is f**king idiot. Instead of game planning and using his best players like Gore (8 carries) he sat and masturbated over Kaep.

great post
The pistol is the future offense we will run when kap is starting. Jim is bringing it along slowly.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
As an athlete I understand this in my own way.

Sometimes you're on a roll and just show up one game with everybody just out of the groove.

That was the Niners today.

Plus, Manning was obviously a hall of fame QB in the zone.

Man some of those passes were just exactly within inches of where they had to be but he didn't even hesitate.

Manning is the real deal and we were not in the groove as a team.

That simple IMHO.

As an athlete myself, i know our coaching staff had their heads up their azz today and they need to get their egos in check
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
The pistol is the future offense we will run when kap is starting. Jim is bringing it along slowly.

what a bunch of crap .... I really don't want to see the pistol offense.... Really really don't like that offense for an NFL team. Defenses are just to good for that style of offense.
Can someone explain to me why we never put Moss and V.Davis on the field at the same time? Its obvious the best play of the game was the deep throw to Moss. And its pretty clear that if we came out with Moss to one side, Davis in the TE and Ham or somebody else lined up wide on the other side, passing may get a bit easier. On top of that, our ground game was way out of wack. Im not gonna lie to myself and say that Alex didnt make some bad decisions though.

Lastly, I was hoping I was wrong about our corners and I really wanted them to make me eat my words but instead theey didnt. Rogers IMO is overrated and so is Brown. Yeah, i hate to say it, but its true. I mean, every reciever caught almost everything thrown their way because they were just soo freakin' open. Hixon was killing us, Brown was playing so far off, Rogers was getting burned i mean it was jsut ugly.
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Can someone explain to me why we never put Moss and V.Davis on the field at the same time? Its obvious the best play of the game was the deep throw to Moss. And its pretty clear that if we came out with Moss to one side, Davis in the TE and Ham or somebody else lined up wide on the other side, passing may get a bit easier. On top of that, our ground game was way out of wack. Im not gonna lie to myself and say that Alex didnt make some bad decisions though.

Lastly, I was hoping I was wrong about our corners and I really wanted them to make me eat my words but instead theey didnt. Rogers IMO is overrated and so is Brown. Yeah, i hate to say it, but its true. I mean, every reciever caught almost everything thrown their way because they were just soo freakin' open. Hixon was killing us, Brown was playing so far off, Rogers was getting burned i mean it was jsut ugly.
A recurring coaching issue...sigh...

Our coaches really blew it with the "gameplan"...it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen this coaching staff do.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by martysofresh:

A recurring coaching issue...sigh...

Our coaches really blew it with the "gameplan"...it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen this coaching staff do.

thats what kills me. The matchups were just so wrong, i think brown was having the worst outta all of them. Man coverage doesnt work for us vs the giants because our CBs just arnt good enough individually to matchup. They got alot of coverage sacks on Smith, it wasnt because the pass rush was just getting to him. WRs were being covered and thats what we should have been doing. Its becoming pretty clear to me that any team that has a good slot WR or quick WR that can run a slant kills our CBs. Harvin did the same thing Cruz did. Just being fast.