There are 143 users in the forums

How do we approach our QB/Offense situation?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I agree....leave Alex alone early in the game ZERO KAEP...only bring in Kaep if the game is getting out of hand late in the game.

these next few weeks is against above average to great defenses...if Alex plays well, there would be no excuses....like say against Detroit (both starting CBs out) or Buffalo Bills (Bills).

I agree. I am tired of this Circus side show.
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:51 PM ]
Originally posted by taney71:
We are all in agreement. will Roman listen?

I want to find the person who got this Wildcat-nonsense stuck in his head and b***h-slap the hell out of them. They didn't run any of this BS last year and its clear that it isn't working on better teams, hell its not clear that it works all that well against lesser teams considering the fumble last week.
Commit to a QB. It's that simple.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Commit to a QB. It's that simple.

This. Unless this team wants be the Jets, there's a reason why teams commit to their QB and only mediocre/garbage teams do the Wildcat nonsense.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM ]
How bout we play no QB's
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well we need to stop the rotation at QB during the game. It kills drive momentum if one is there.
Stop switching qbs. s**t doesn't work in college
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Leave Ck7 on the sideline for the remaining two games prior to the bye week. If Alex sucks it up, you have to start considering a real change. If Alex steps back up and handles his business, then that's that... he stays in.

+1
Im actully in agreement pick one and let em sink or swim
Go back to the basics that won us football games last year. Run the football. Control drives. Move the chains.

Our WR core has improved, and if we went back to the basics our offense would roll with way more momentum than last year because of improved chemistry at the WR position. We are not a 300 yard a game passing team. We are a pound the ball down your throat 200 yards passing team.

Sustained drives rest the defense. it builds momentum, and it tires the openents defense out. Thats what causes teams to quit at the end of games.

This niners team looked demoralized and quit like we do to other teams, because the giants came in and ran their offense exactly like we should have.

We don't approach anything.

We're fans.

We just show up on Sundays.
Wait, I'm changing my answer to It's simple; We kill the Batman.
simple. Bench Alex now and go with Kaep for remainder of season. Regardless of QB we are the class of the division. Only through Kaep though can we be improved enough to do damage in the playoffs.
[ Edited by danimal on Oct 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by danimal:
simple. Bench Alex now and go with Kaep for remainder of season. Regardless of QB we are the class of the division. Only through Kaep though can we be improved enough to do damage in the playoffs.

I'm sure that will go well in the locker room.

Harbaugh: "Look guys. Alex Smith had a bad game, so we are going to bench him for our 2nd string QB. Also, Carlos, you are benched too for sucking this game. Akers, you are riding the pine too."
The real question is who steps in for Boone at RG because Leonard Davis is just plain awful. Boone seemed to do alright at LT, but I doubt with the short week Staley is cleared to play so what are our options Kilgore?
Share 49ersWebzone