There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Greg "the mad scientist" Roman Express

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
how's our passing offense coming along?

Or scoring against teams with winning records. :P
If Fangio doesn't leave us we'll be fine.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
If Fangio doesn't leave us we'll be fine.

"we'll be fine" every time someone says that,, something blows up
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
how's our passing offense coming along?

Or scoring against teams with winning records. :P
its ok, ck is learning. losing games and not scoring many points is the price you have to pay sometimes
Originally posted by cciowa:
its ok, ck is learning. losing games and not scoring many points is the price you have to pay sometimes

Not sure if you noticed or not but Alex was playing in those games against the Vikings, the Giants and the Seahawks. The team changed quarterbacks and the offense still looks equally chitty.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 6, 2012 at 11:24 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Not sure if you noticed or not but Alex was playing in those games against the Vikings, the Giants and the Seahawks. The team changed quarterbacks and the offense still looks equally chitty.
the defense never helped us one bit vs the giants and vikings, at least on sunday the defense helped us stay in the game while the offense stumbled and bumbled around
yes, thank you i saw them after i ranted so like john coffee in the green mile,, i can't take it back. actually bowling at our bowling alley is not to bad. there is a hot bartender who wears low cut blouses and its always a treat when she bends over to wash the glasses.
Pics or it didn't happen bro.

I can totally see why we're called "The Forty Whiners" by other teams' fans. Nothing is ever good enough for our fans.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Greg can GTFO. Our offensive scheme comes from Harbaugh not Roman, who is the least important of the 2 coordinators. If he leaves then our offense will still be the same because Jim will still be here. Now if Fangio leaves then our defense will have to start from scratch.....I'm all for Roman getting the Tennessee job -- much rather have Geep Chryst become our OC, especially since he's spent the past 2 years working with CK and Tolzien. Hell even do a co-OC system with Chryst as Passing game Coordinator and Tom Rathman as Running game Coordinator.
Originally posted by sfout:
Greg can GTFO. Our offensive scheme comes from Harbaugh not Roman, who is the least important of the 2 coordinators. If he leaves then our offense will still be the same because Jim will still be here. Now if Fangio leaves then our defense will have to start from scratch.....I'm all for Roman getting the Tennessee job -- much rather have Geep Chryst become our OC, especially since he's spent the past 2 years working with CK and Tolzien. Hell even do a co-OC system with Chryst as Passing game Coordinator and Tom Rathman as Running game Coordinator.

Except even Charles Barkley says that Geep Chryst is "turrible."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Except even Charles Barkley says that Geep Chryst is "turrible."

Originally posted by Jcool:

He was absolutely horrendous in his short and only stint as offensive coordinator, 12 years ago, back when I was still in high school.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
He was absolutely horrendous in his short and only stint as offensive coordinator, 12 years ago, back when I was still in high school.

You forget that was the Ryan Leaf lead SD team...
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Interesting about the game planning

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/12/inside-the-49ers/49ers-offense-not-really-greg-romans/
To put things into perspective about the 49ers OC Greg Roman...

If you were a bigtime betting man on the Super Bowl how could you ever lay money down on the 49ers winning it this year with Roman's inconsistent history as an OC?

It would be foolish to bet on the 49ers right now because you simply don't know if Roman is going to call a good game.

Very good one game full retard the next.

Adios Roman.