There are 277 users in the forums

Official Greg "the mad scientist" Roman Express

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Wow. We're leading our division with a strong 8-3-1 record, we're scoring a very respectable 24 PPG (14th overall), we're 11th in total offense, 2nd in rushing YPG and ranked 4th in QB rating (101.7) yet we're b***hing about our OC and our head coach?

It's embarrassing sometimes being a Niner fan.

how's our passing offense coming along?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Wow. We're leading our division with a strong 8-3-1 record, we're scoring a very respectable 24 PPG (14th overall), we're 11th in total offense, 2nd in rushing YPG and ranked 4th in QB rating (101.7) yet we're b***hing about our OC and our head coach?

when they get outcoached, not make adjustments, screw up in throwing a challenge flag and call cute plays which are a miserable failures,, yes it is perfectly ok to question them. you can be a fan and not drink thier bathwater you know.. by the way after a loss to the rams, the drama jh has generated with the qb thing, the mounting injuries we have and the way many aspects of the game played out for us,,, the record is shaky in my opinion
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

If you can read, you'll see what I posted. Our QBs have a combined rating of 101.7, which is 5th in the league. We run more than we pass, so we're not going to put up big passing NUMBERS as an output, but the efficiency of our passing is top 5. You want to b***h about that, go ahead.
Originally posted by cciowa:

when they get outcoached, not make adjustments, screw up in throwing a challenge flag and call cute plays which are a miserable failures,, yes it is perfectly ok to question them. you can be a fan and not drink thier bathwater you know.. by the way after a loss to the rams, the drama jh has generated with the qb thing, the mounting injuries we have and the way many aspects of the game played out for us,,, the record is shaky in my opinion

So stating facts about how good our offense really is overall, in comparison to the rest of the league is "drinking bathwater?" And yes, we're going to get out-couched from time-to-time; it happens to the best coaches at every level, every so often. If you want perfection, you might consider becoming a fan of bowling.

I'm teasing you specifically cc because you know I respect you. And people can say and feel whatever they want here, that's the point of the forum. But so can I, and I think it's embarrassing how unrealistic we can be sometimes as fans. Nit-picking every detail that doesn't go our way instead of sitting back and enjoying the overall success this team is having, and has had under this staff.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Dec 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

we were supposed to throw for 300 plus yards every game, score 35 plus points in every game, moss was supposed to light things up and vernon was going to be more involved when we made the change. . i do not know if that is the answer you want but that is the best i can do

If you can read, you'll see what I posted. Our QBs have a combined rating of 101.7, which is 5th in the league. We run more than we pass, so we're not going to put up big passing NUMBERS as an output, but the efficiency of our passing is top 5. You want to b***h about that, go ahead.

I am going to b***h about it when we get the ball at midfield and Genius decides to set us up for a 50 yard FG in OT knowing our kicker sucks..Or maybe we can call another cute pitch deep inside our own territory, or my personal favorite we can spread out wide in a 4 WR set and run it on 2nd & 20. Or maybe we score under 13 points again for the 5th time this season? His b******t playcalling is absolutely worth questioning for an alledged "Superbowl Contender"
I think he might stick with Harbaugh out of loyalty over money. Maybe I am wrong but he doesn't seem the head coach type.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

So stating facts about how good our offense really is overall, in comparison to the rest of the league is "drinking bathwater?" And yes, we're going to get out-couched from time-to-time; it happens to the best coaches at every level, every so often. If you want perfection, you might consider becoming a fan of bowling.
wow,, i question the coach and your response is to tell me to be a fan of bowling. real nice i am pointing out that the coach is not immune to legit concerns and all those concerns i said,, plus we are the most fourth penalized team in the league are true. the rams knew what we were going to run sunday and yet the coaches did nothing to adjust. I have a problem with that. if i am the only one who has a problem with that and think the coaches should bear some responsibility for this,, well fine i will head off for night glo bowling at our local bowling alley tonight at midnight
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I am going to b***h about it when we get the ball at midfield and Genius decides to set us up for a 50 yard FG in OT knowing our kicker sucks..Or maybe we can call another cute pitch deep inside our own territory, or my personal favorite we can spread out wide in a 4 WR set and run it on 2nd & 20. Or maybe we score under 13 points again for the 5th time this season? His b******t playcalling is absolutely worth questioning for an alledged "Superbowl Contender"
i hear you but some people think its against the law to question the supreme being who is our coach

Question all you want, nobody is stopping you or anybody else for doing that. But to want to replace these guys who are actually doing a great job overall??? Man, I don't know if you remember these days, but Walsh used to make some bone-headed calls/decisions as well, as did Lombardi, Landry, Parcells, Belicheck, etc., etc., etc. They take chances, make decisions that don't pan out and end up losing games.

IT HAPPENS!!!! b***h all you want, but to think replacing them (which was what I was embarrassed about) will solve this, and that the new OC or head coach will not make the same mistakes....that's insanity. Big picture, this organization has turned around...to not see that and only focus on the negatives is crazy (IMO), but that's me.

Oh I can't begin to agree with you, cause apparently our head coach is a snake/traitor/Nolan 2.0 cause he benched the greatest 49ers QB in history in favor of going with his 'gut'; when he also took a risk/heat off the fanbase/media in the first place for bringing 'supposed' QB back during a lock-out year. His coach of the year award goes into the trash, cause apparently we're guaranteed a SB based off of 'one' player who's only an appendage to the entire team itself.

wow,, i question the coach and your response is to tell me to be a fan of bowling. real nice i am pointing out that the coach is not immune to legit concerns and all those concerns i said,, plus we are the most fourth penalized team in the league are true. the rams knew what we were going to run sunday and yet the coaches did nothing to adjust. I have a problem with that. if i am the only one who has a problem with that and think the coaches should bear some responsibility for this,, well fine i will head off for night glo bowling at our local bowling alley tonight at midnight

Did you see my edits above?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Did you see my edits above?
yes, thank you i saw them after i ranted so like john coffee in the green mile,, i can't take it back. actually bowling at our bowling alley is not to bad. there is a hot bartender who wears low cut blouses and its always a treat when she bends over to wash the glasses.

Or scoring against teams with winning records. :P
If Fangio doesn't leave us we'll be fine.
Share 49ersWebzone