There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Update 10/17 I just got a message from the 49ers marketing manager...

That is awesome news man, just awesome! Your hard work pays off. Congrats! It's volunteer jobs like this that can lead to job offers of a lifetime. The organization just might decide that you have the kind of talent they are looking for.

Way to go -- and you deserve every bit of recognition.

By the way, I don't like many highlight clips. I don't like the music used for them. But I loved it from 4:48 on.

And to other posters? Know what this means? It means we've got people from the 49er organization hanging out in here. So, be cool! Show some love!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,814
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
OMG I got a message from the 49ers Marketing manager and they want to use the montage clip from the video at 4:48 till the end at Candlestick Park this weekend. I can not believe this I am super stoked! If only I were there to see it :(.

Can someone please record this for me at the stick I would be greatly appreciative. It starts at 4:48.

You should of asked for tickets to the game, so you can watch it yourself with family and friends. Great video and congrats.
Do you work for ESPN or something? Why is ESPN America HD at the top right of the video?


If so... tell them to show more 49ers stuff!
[ Edited by Bootlegger on Oct 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Do you work for ESPN or something? Why is ESPN America HD at the top right of the video?


If so... tell them to show more 49ers stuff!

No it's just nfl yearbook footage I just messed around with being bored at home.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
OMG I got a message from the 49ers Marketing manager and they want to use the montage clip from the video at 4:48 till the end at Candlestick Park this weekend. I can not believe this I am super stoked! If only I were there to see it :(.

Can someone please record this for me at the stick I would be greatly appreciative. It starts at 4:48.


Tell them they can use it for a field pass for the game! Just negotiate a deal. Tell them it has value cause you put work into it.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by mella8:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!



Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.

Our defense was so good they didn't need his help in that, .
Wow, congrats, u do a great job
Thanks again guys this is all just wild to me... I found her on twitter so I hope to hear back from her very soon.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,234
Congrats, man! That's pretty awesome feedback on your work. Well done.
Thanks Oscar.
gonna get sued
for what? I am not profiting anything on this deal. I always put in all of the videos I make that I do not own the rights and take credit for the footage used. All they are doing is displaying it at the stick.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
for what? I am not profiting anything on this deal. I always put in all of the videos I make that I do not own the rights and take credit for the footage used. All they are doing is displaying it at the stick.

Asks for field passes
This is pretty sweet dude Congrats!
Pierre Thomas is still sleeping I bet