There are 314 users in the forums

Jacobs unhappy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought we have to post links ?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
give him one shot on a short yardage situation. if he fails, send him to the lockeroom to empty his s**t out.

Not sure why, but this one gave me a lengthy chuckle.

No, not worried about this. If he's really healthy now, he will be activated and play this weekend. Not much to say till we see how he performs. He sure looked a lot quicker in preseason than I'd expected.. so I have some hopes for him.
I think Harbaugh will play him this week. Nothing like playing your former team.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Feared this. Kinda knew it, if he wasn't active, he would be unhappy. If he is healthy, he should be active, he gives us a good boost in short yardage RB.

We dont know that yet

we've ran for about 300 yards past two games

pretty sure anyone could pick up short yardage,
Harbaugh has everyone totally guessing about Moss and Jacobs. They are two of the more high-profile FA acquisitions and they made the team so he must have something in store for them.

I kind of get the feeling that Jim is seeing how long he can get by without using them so that the legs are fresh come wintertime.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I thought we have to post links ?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/10/brandon-jacobs-admits-frustration-at-not-playing-yet/
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Don't see anything wrong with what he said, the guy wants to play and is working hard.

This
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Furthermore, when was the last time Gore played a full season? I don't want to jinx him but the history is not good.

last season... and i knew jacobs was a bleep when he was crying about getting hate mailed.
meh
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Feared this. Kinda knew it, if he wasn't active, he would be unhappy. If he is healthy, he should be active, he gives us a good boost in short yardage RB.

I dont really blame him. When your a vet player and your not dressing for games or getting much playing time its really hard to keep working hard knowing you wont play because he knows his days in the league are limited and he dont wonna spend his last few days sitting on the sideline.

I feel for Jacobs. He is better than Dixon, and we need a boost on short yardage big time. If healthy, which he seems, he needs to be active and play.

I'd disagree with that for now.... I think 2012 Dixon is better than a 2012 Jacobs.

we didn't see much from Jacobs in the preseason...and of course we haven't seen anything from him during the season. Where as we saw Dixon play well during the preseason...and he has played well during the regular season. He has a hard fought TD.

even though I might feel this way...I still feel we should some how rotate both Jacobs and Dixon late in games...and keep Hunter on the sidelines.

so yeah Celek should get be the one who doesn't dress up.

but our coaching staff is weird....they never dressed Spencer..even in the post season when we could've used his experience. They have their reasons for doing things.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Might as well trade him to the Jets or something cause he is just wasting space as far as I can see.

highly doubtful after what he called Rex Ryan. lol
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
highly doubtful after what he called Rex Ryan. lol

well they signed j. hill and he talked s**t to revis and the jets... so you never know lol
lol at Jim and how handles the media..

"Nothing's wrong, except nothing's wrong."
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lol at Jim and how handles the media..

"Nothing's wrong, except nothing's wrong."

if he's ready to play then they should put him in and let him earn his check.
Share 49ersWebzone