There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs unhappy

Brandon Jacobs unhappy with 49ers

49ers running back Brandon Jacobs has yet to dress for a game after injuring his knee in the preseason. Though he claimed he was ready to play last week, the team held him out of Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills. It's clear when he talks about "certain things," he's referring to the fact he hasn't been active, Mike Garafolo of USA Today reports.

"I feel great. I feel phenomenal," Jacobs said. "My leg is as fresh as yours."

Jacobs felt the grass would be greener in San Francisco. Instead, he seems frustrated.

"Oh, very. Because I don't know anything. I don't know what's what," he said. "But I'm hanging in there, I'm working every day, doing what I have to do. Let's say I'm just working and doing what I have to do and that's that.

"I've learned over the years when you open your mouth and say certain things, it hurts you, so I'm just going to shut up and keep working."

And if he doesn't suit up against his former team on Sunday?

"It would disappoint me a lot," he said. "But like I said, it's not my call."
[ Edited by Genius1310 on Oct 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM ]
Good, release his ass and let someone else take his roster spot. We dont have time for these divas, we are trying win championships. You are either with us or against us
Sometimes too much depth can be a problem if every guy is not sold out to be a team guy.
cut him
Trade him to the Tards

Tank the season
Much Ado About Nothing
I understand his frustration, but of course you don't talk to the media. Especially after keeping Dixon, we have no room for Jacobs.
give him one shot on a short yardage situation. if he fails, send him to the lockeroom to empty his s**t out.
Don't see anything wrong with what he said, the guy wants to play and is working hard.
The guy wants to contribute, he wants to earn his pay day. Soon enough his number will get called.
Feared this. Kinda knew it, if he wasn't active, he would be unhappy. If he is healthy, he should be active, he gives us a good boost in short yardage RB.
We need him! Especially since Roman only calls running plays in the redzone.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Feared this. Kinda knew it, if he wasn't active, he would be unhappy. If he is healthy, he should be active, he gives us a good boost in short yardage RB.

We dont know that yet
Furthermore, when was the last time Gore played a full season? I don't want to jinx him but the history is not good.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I dont really blame him. When your a vet player and your not dressing for games or getting much playing time its really hard to keep working hard knowing you wont play because he knows his days in the league are limited and he dont wonna spend his last few days sitting on the sideline.