There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

300 yards passing/rushing in the same game: FIRST EVER

Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
That's seriously bad ass. Somebody from buffalo should be canned tomorrow for this.

I think we'll keep your handle like this for a little longer. I think A Smith's play has something to do with your name change!

Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
That's seriously bad ass. Somebody from buffalo should be canned tomorrow for this.

I think we'll keep your handle like this for a little longer. I think A Smith's play has something to do with your name change!

A bet is a bet.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
It was good, yes. However this is also the second week in a row the 49ers were given the gift of a team that essentially gave up. Good on Harbaugh for keeping the pedal to the metal and sending a message, but the team needs to avoid getting soft because s**t is about to get real for just about every game the rest of the season.

The teams gave up after several fruitless quarters of spinning their wheels to no avail against our defense and getting nowhere. The teams gave up for a good reason...the 49ers.
You realize now it's only a matter of time before the 49ers end up in one of those God-awful NFL Play 60 commercials on the bus
You realize now it's only a matter of time before the 49ers end up in one of those God-awful NFL Play 60 commercials on the bus

i went from this:
to this
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jim harbaugh is GOD

....on a sadder note, if the offense keeps this up, Roman is a goner after this season

Next HC of the San Diego Chargers.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i went from this:
to this

Aw.

I'm sorry man. I didn't mean to, honest.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jim harbaugh is GOD

....on a sadder note, if the offense keeps this up, Roman is a goner after this season

Next HC of the San Diego Chargers.

sweet then he'll be back here in 2
f**k YEAH!

found this in a seahawks forum:

"The first time in NFL history that a team has gained over 300 yards rushing AND over 300 yards passing in the same game.

Held Buffalo to 204 total yards.

So, in the last two weeks, the 49ers have held opponents to 3 points and 349 total yards, while scoring 79 points and gaining exactly 1,000 total yards."
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM ]
We had 621, the record is 735 in 1951. Wondering how many are in between there and where we rank? If anyone could find out would really appreciate it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Those teams gave up because they got beat into submission. It was no gift. It was forced by the 49ers.

Yeah, it's amazing how many teams give up against us. What a lucky team we are. Yeah, your totally right... it's more on us than it is on them.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM ]
Beastin
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Gore_21:
We had 621, the record is 735 in 1951. Wondering how many are in between there and where we rank? If anyone could find out would really appreciate it.

I could only find the top three listed. I also ran across a thread talking about the Pats gaining 623 yards a couple years back.

735 LA Rams vs NY Yanks (9/28/51)
683 Pittsburgh vs Chi Cardinals (12/13/58)
682 Chicago Bears vs NY Giants (11/14/43)

I'm guess there's quite a few teams who have gone over 600.
^ Thank you.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 7, 2012 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I could only find the top three listed. I also ran across a thread talking about the Pats gaining 623 yards a couple years back.

735 LA Rams vs NY Yanks (9/28/51)
683 Pittsburgh vs Chi Cardinals (12/13/58)
682 Chicago Bears vs NY Giants (11/14/43)

I'm guess there's quite a few teams who have gone over 600.

Are you kidding?? No one in the last 54 years has had as many yards as we did today?????