There are 591 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

300 yards passing/rushing in the same game: FIRST EVER

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Class move Oakland. Cheers to you, too.


I'm jealous of all you guys that got to watch the game. Looking forward to those YouTube vids.

Me too i listened to internet radio to hear the game, and only saw mild highlights of the game.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Class move Oakland. Cheers to you, too.


I'm jealous of all you guys that got to watch the game. Looking forward to those YouTube vids.

Me too i listened to internet radio to hear the game, and only saw mild highlights of the game.


You should move out of the country. Turns out, outside the U.S. there is a GamePass package that for $170 you can stream all games live or on demand. All I had to do was move 7000 miles away to see every 49er game!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jim harbaugh is GOD

....on a sadder note, if the offense keeps this up, Roman is a goner after this season

We'll bring back Hostler, problem solved
Originally posted by ninermedic:
You should move out of the country. Turns out, outside the U.S. there is a GamePass package that for $170 you can stream all games live or on demand. All I had to do was move 7000 miles away to see every 49er game!

According to ebay i live outside of the country. Some people dont realise Alaska is a state.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,527
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Antix:
Dude...thats friggin AWESOME!

Not to mention we only gave up 3 points. One of the most dominant wins in the history of the game.


It was good, yes. However this is also the second week in a row the 49ers were given the gift of a team that essentially gave up. Good on Harbaugh for keeping the pedal to the metal and sending a message, but the team needs to avoid getting soft because s**t is about to get real for just about every game the rest of the season.

They wouldnt have given up if we woulda played conservative and kept the game close. I don't care how bad a team's D is or whatever excuse you wanna make for the other team, it's still our job to blow them out.

As far as getting soft to that I say pshhh. The Vikings caught us after two emotional wins and everybody still thought they were sorry. We got the Giants and a bunch of divisional games coming up which we will not be overlooking. Today was a good tune up for the Giants next week.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
You should move out of the country. Turns out, outside the U.S. there is a GamePass package that for $170 you can stream all games live or on demand. All I had to do was move 7000 miles away to see every 49er game!

According to ebay i live outside of the country. Some people dont realise Alaska is a state.
Do you have one of the world's most dangerous jobs?
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for LoneWolf.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Do you have one of the world's most dangerous jobs?

Yeah father of 2, husband of a psycho, and a heavy equipment mechanic
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
To all the Niner fans that stayed faithful through the worst of the worst.....



I can drink to that

Amen Brother


Same here with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Do you have one of the world's most dangerous jobs?

Yeah father of 2, husband of a psycho, and a heavy equipment mechanic


now thats funny
Originally posted by vaden:
Minnesota.

We played flat versus the Minnesota. Sort of phoned it in. The last two games are us buckling down. Defense has been mostly awesome with only a few mistakes. It is going to get real the next few weeks but we're going to do well. Don't forget. We have 4 of our next five at home. Plus the seahawks and cards have been beat up and exposed. St. Louis is tough and well coached but also are beat up and will be playing us at home. The Giants will give us chances and it will be harder for them to pull their comeback magic on us. Hopefully jay cutler interception fairy shows up in candlestick again.
Originally posted by montana9er:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Do you have one of the world's most dangerous jobs?

Yeah father of 2, husband of a psycho, and a heavy equipment mechanic


now thats funny

No the funny part is being a heavy equipment mechanic is the least dangerous job.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by vaden:
Minnesota.

We played flat versus the Minnesota. Sort of phoned it in. The last two games are us buckling down. Defense has been mostly awesome with only a few mistakes. It is going to get real the next few weeks but we're going to do well. Don't forget. We have 4 of our next five at home. Plus the seahawks and cards have been beat up and exposed. St. Louis is tough and well coached but also are beat up and will be playing us at home. The Giants will give us chances and it will be harder for them to pull their comeback magic on us. Hopefully jay cutler interception fairy shows up in candlestick again.



I think the Vikings have pretty much proven that beating the 49ers was no fluke
Amazing stat...especially with the win!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Antix:
Dude...thats friggin AWESOME!

Not to mention we only gave up 3 points. One of the most dominant wins in the history of the game.


It was good, yes. However this is also the second week in a row the 49ers were given the gift of a team that essentially gave up. Good on Harbaugh for keeping the pedal to the metal and sending a message, but the team needs to avoid getting soft because s**t is about to get real for just about every game the rest of the season.

You are trying to be a voice of reasoning but it's not really working right now.

Are we so lucky that the last 2 teams only scored 3 pts combined against our defense. Or are we pretty damn good as a team too....

Those teams gave up because they got beat into submission. It was no gift. It was forced by the 49ers.