LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

300 yards passing/rushing in the same game: FIRST EVER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Antix:
Dude...thats friggin AWESOME!

Not to mention we only gave up 3 points. One of the most dominant wins in the history of the game.

It was good, yes. However this is also the second week in a row the 49ers were given the gift of a team that essentially gave up. Good on Harbaugh for keeping the pedal to the metal and sending a message, but the team needs to avoid getting soft because s**t is about to get real for just about every game the rest of the season.
Buffalo defense SUCKS.

How could a team be this bad on one side of the ball?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Not to mention we only gave up 3 points. One of the most dominant wins in the history of the game.

It was good, yes. However this is also the second week in a row the 49ers were given the gift of a team that essentially gave up. Good on Harbaugh for keeping the pedal to the metal and sending a message, but the team needs to avoid getting soft because s**t is about to get real for just about every game the rest of the season.

You are trying to be a voice of reasoning but it's not really working right now.

Are we so lucky that the last 2 teams only scored 3 pts combined against our defense. Or are we pretty damn good as a team too....
To all the Niner fans that stayed faithful through the worst of the worst.....

Good.

If we didn't run it up the haters would be running their mouths about Alex.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I can drink to that
Great record. LOVE THE BALANCE!
jim harbaugh is GOD

....on a sadder note, if the offense keeps this up, Roman is a goner after this season
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

I can drink to that

I can drink to that

Amen Brother

Fail.
Originally posted by VA49er:

I can drink to that

Amen Brother

It's been a long and dark 9 years.

Class move Oakland. Cheers to you, too.

I'm jealous of all you guys that got to watch the game. Looking forward to those YouTube vids.

I can drink to that
Lol. I used to get destroyed for stating it was systemic issue, and not an Alex Smith issue.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Fail.

Minnesota.
Share 49ersWebzone