There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

300 yards passing/rushing in the same game: FIRST EVER

If you're wondering how many times it's been done before today....your answer would be zero

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=1940&year_max=2012&game_type=R&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&game_day_of_week=&game_location=&game_result=&overtime=&league_id=&team_id=&opp_id=&conference_game=&division_game=&tm_is_playoff=&opp_is_playoff=&tm_is_winning=&opp_is_winning=&tm_scored_first=&tm_led=&tm_trailed=&c1stat=pass_yds&c1comp=gt&c1val=300&c2stat=rush_yds&c2comp=gt&c2val=300&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=game_date

Niners today: 310 yards passing, 311 yards rushing. Never been done, like, ever.
Just another NFL record for the San Francisco 49ers.
Wow. Cool record.
Alex Smith.

AHROO! AHROO!! AHROO!!!
That's damn impressive regardless of the defense being played against.
Beyond impressive.

I'm sure the Bills are glad they could be on the s**t end of yet another outstanding feat.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 7, 2012 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Just another NFL record for the San Francisco 49ers.

Just WOW! What a great day
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
That's damn impressive regardless of the defense being played against.

Yeah, I think by the end of the game we had spread the ball to 6 different receivers and 7 different players earned rushing yards.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Dude...thats friggin AWESOME!

Not to mention we only gave up 3 points. One of the most dominant wins in the history of the game.
Hows that for balance? LOL
anyone see hands on the hips today?

i could see how it can get tiring whooping dat ass
No worries, CK will be putting up these numbers once he starts.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
No worries, CK will be putting up these numbers once he starts.

in like 5 years