LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't see us winning two straight, so we either win this one and lose to the Cardinals, or lose this one and beat the Cards going into bye week.

Staley will be out, so you can only bet they're gonna bull-rush that left side the entire f**king night (and Larry Allen is our new Marvel Smith/Chilo Rachal nightmare). -Seahawks are also becoming the new era 'Oakland Raiders'; dirty, class-less cheaters with no shame or care for their actions/respect for the game.

This will be a somewhat high-scoring slug-fest (featuring two elite defenses that will slip up in pass protection often based upon the emotion of the game), decided by who has the ball in the final two minutes of the game.

49ers 24-23.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I don't see us winning two straight, so we either win this one and lose to the Cardinals, or lose this one and beat the Cards going into bye week.

Staley will be out, so you can only bet they're gonna bull-rush that left side the entire f**king night (and Larry Allen is our new Marvel Smith/Chilo Rachal nightmare). -Seahawks are also becoming the new era 'Oakland Raiders'; dirty, class-less cheaters with no shame or care for their actions/respect for the game.

This will be a somewhat high-scoring slug-fest (featuring two elite defenses that will slip up in pass protection often based upon the emotion of the game), decided by who has the ball in the final two minutes of the game.

49ers 24-23.

Oh good. Let them bull-rush. Boone and Iupati are anchors. It's only scary when the little quick f**kers can beat them with speed counters.
Originally posted by Joecool:
SEA, Gore is fresh!!! I think we run them into the ground.

Not sure about that, Seattle's rushing defense is ranked #2 in the NFL. Allowing only 70 yards per gm.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
If the Hawks come out in 3 WR and Lynch in the backfield, this will really cause much stress to our D. We can play Nickel and stop the run okay against SOME backs in the league... but not this Thursday.

.. and if we play 3-4 vs a normal set, we still have the run vs pass issues that can keep our rushers from pinning ears back.

I don't know... I just don't know anymore. It isn't like me to lose so much confidence in my team in such a short time... but it is happening, I can't lie.

damn, overreact much?

if there is any confidence being lost it should be in alex, not in our defense lol

I agree. I don't get these statements. Our Defense can't keep every team under 14 every game. NO Defense can. Our defense did keep on of the best offensive teams in the league to 26 (below their average) with 3 turnovers by our offense to deal with.

The Defense did average. They didn't play great but they didn't exactly suck. If our offense scores a couple of TD's, the Giants probably score one less.

The run game still played well. Our issue this game was passing the ball. You can try to pin it on the coaches but they believed in our players that a passing attack could beat the Giants. Most of the time they try this, it doesn't turn out well.

The coaches can be blamed, but blame them for thinking that our passing attack was above average. If you want to blame anything else, it should be our passing attack.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seattle sucks on the road and our players are going to be pissed after yesterday's loss. If I were Seattle I'd be very worried.

I don't think They're worried after watching our passing game yesterday
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seattle sucks on the road and our players are going to be pissed after yesterday's loss. If I were Seattle I'd be very worried.

I don't think They're worried after watching our passing game yesterday

If they only base it on yesterday then you are right. One game doesnt change how we we have played and how much better we are at passing compared to last year
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go! Kick some SeaChickens ass.
Seattles playing tough. I don't know what team in red and gold took the field yesterday but it wasn't the team that I've seen lately. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Giving up huge gains on the ground. Getting basically shutout. Dominated all over the place. Thats supposed to be us. Seattle takes this one. We then have 11 days to figure things out and take on the Birds.
Kinda wish we stayed in Ohio every week.
we are going from First to Worst
Originally posted by verb1der:

Not sure about that, Seattle's rushing defense is ranked #2 in the NFL. Allowing only 70 yards per gm.

all rules go out the window when it comes to Gore vs seattle. he always buries them

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
we are going from First to Worst

gotta get the pass rush goin at all costs, and stop the retarded qb rotation
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

all rules go out the window when it comes to Gore vs seattle. he always buries them

I hope you're right....another thing that needs to be considered is Staley is a huge part of our running scheme. With him out the o-line is that much slower, and older with Leonard Davis.

I hope you're right....another thing that needs to be considered is Staley is a huge part of our running scheme. With him out the o-line is that much slower, and older with Leonard Davis.
Seattle is foaming at the mouth right now...we will get our butts kicked

after an embarrassing loss like this i think everyone will be stronger and more motivated. i think big headedness played a huge part in the loss yesterday. both by coaches and players, they started believing too much of the media hype. this was supposed to be a revenge game that everyone had us winning, our players are the best at this and that and roman was an offensive genius. all that stuff backfired in their faces, i think like harbaugh says, they will move on with humble hearts and bring their A game on thursday. better that their gimmicky stuff was exposed in week 6 rather than late in the season or in the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone