LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 311 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is going to be another brutal day for Alex Smith. If Tom Brady has trouble against Seattle, oh boy...
Back to the basics stop all the weird stuff that works once in a while but you can't do that every game run the ball pass when you can and get Akers back on track what's up with all the misses lately?
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
Back to the basics stop all the weird stuff that works once in a while but you can't do that every game run the ball pass when you can and get Akers back on track what's up with all the misses lately?

50 yarders are already tough....our QBs couldn't put Akers close enough
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:

id rather not have to rely on akers. they need to finish drives. harbaughs tendency to play for the fieldgoal attempt is way different than his kill or be killed mentality at stanford. id like to see them get aggressive
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
id rather not have to rely on akers. they need to finish drives. harbaughs tendency to play for the fieldgoal attempt is way different than his kill or be killed mentality at stanford. id like to see them get aggressive

I agree just saying at least we could rely on him being consistent to save us though I mean he went from making a 63 yarder to missing at around 43 WTF?
[ Edited by Niner_Fan on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We MUST the run the ball this game or its gonna be real tough because that secondary is pretty good.
If Roman abandons the run game ONE more time then he can count on me waiting for him in the parking lot!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Loco49er:
If Roman abandons the run game ONE more time then he can count on me waiting for him in the parking lot!

Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
We MUST the run the ball this game or its gonna be real tough because that secondary is pretty good.

Their run defense is even better... But, we have to commit to the run. Have to. On paper, looks to be a grind it out low scoring game.
We have to beat these fools into the ground on Thursday. Please activate LaMichael and Jacobs and lets pound it, pound it, pound it on the ground.

Screen passes to slow down the pass rush;
Overload the left side on D so Wilson cant pop outside;
Stick Bowman on Wilson to prevent scramble;
Dont take Willis out ever;
Two back sets to help pass block;
Throw receivers open dammit;
Keep Vernon running routes all game.
Defense catch the effin ball;
Goldson, dont get beat by this rookie;
Outcoach the rah rah boy;
...in Jesus' name, Amen

Niners win and win BIG.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners win and win BIG.

didnt u say this last week...?
Originally posted by fly15:
Niners win and win BIG.

Probably. Go Niners!!
Niners win and win BIG.

Probably. Go Niners!!

And it will be said every week damn it, we may have flaws but come Sunday I expect us to win. Big no matter what, doesn't always happen, but we can sure beat SEA, we can beat any team in the league, just have to play our game, not put the whole game in Alex's hands, he's not that type of QB. We have to win our way
Niners win and win BIG.

Probably. Go Niners!!

lol
Share 49ersWebzone