There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Braylon Edwards looked pissed the whole game.
I was sitting behind the Hawks sideline and he was just kneeling down on the sideline with his head down damn near the whole game..

After the game:

Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon
This isn't business. This is personal.

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Braylon Edwards looked pissed the whole game.
I was sitting behind the Hawks sideline and he was just kneeling down on the sideline with his head down damn near the whole game..

After the game:

Quote:
Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon
This isn't business. This is personal.

Lol maybe he's still mad we cut him.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Didn't get to catch the game. In one sentence, sum up the game.

I can do it in one word: scrumtrulescent
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Didn't get to catch the game. In one sentence, sum up the game.

I can do it in one word: scrumtrulescent

AlexSmithThreadFuel
"It's not impossible to throw the ball when your helmet is turned and you're looking out the side of the earhole, but it makes it a lot harder," Harbaugh deadpanned.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Harbaugh-seeks-clarity-from-NFL-on-play-?blockID=791049&feedID=5936
Originally posted by 49ersnot:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by THEB:
Sucks that Mario is inactive. hes a huge part of our pass game. Lets hope we soo a lot more Randy Moss.

we are gonna run the ball 30+ times tonight

BOOK IT

Bad Idea. Might as well forfeit.

Wait what was that??? HAHAHAH ran all over your wack ass team. Might as well forfeit my ass. Where'd you go? Your "dominant" run D in Seattle got dominated.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Does anyone have footage of Justin Smith beasting Lynch at the line of scrimmage one on one.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by 49ersnot:
Originally posted by THEB:
Sucks that Mario is inactive. hes a huge part of our pass game. Lets hope we soo a lot more Randy Moss.

we are gonna run the ball 30+ times tonight

BOOK IT

Bad Idea. Might as well forfeit.

Wait what was that??? HAHAHAH ran all over your wack ass team. Might as well forfeit my ass. Where'd you go? Your "dominant" run D in Seattle got dominated.

easy to be dominant when you play amazing running teams like the packers, cowboys, cardinals, patriots, rams lol
Originally posted by Axl49:
Does anyone have footage of Justin Smith beasting Lynch at the line of scrimmage one on one.

Yes, Please get this play somebody. I looked away from the tv for probably that only play and then I heard the crowd cheer and was like what happened. I want to see it
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Axl49:

Yes, Please get this play somebody. I looked away from the tv for probably that only play and then I heard the crowd cheer and was like what happened. I want to see it

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @espn_nfcwest: Carroll on Harbaugh's DB comments: "I'm surprised he felt like their receivers were so overwhelmed."
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @espn_nfcwest: Carroll on Harbaugh's DB comments: "I'm surprised he felt like their receivers were so overwhelmed."

haha thats a good come back. lol

f**k that b***h.
It was pretty obvious though. Just because they're big gives them the right to play outside of the rules? I wish our Db's did that s**t and got away with it lol
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home