LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Congrats to Patrick Willis!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I predict a breakup within the next 2 years.

I predict your penis will explode from too much tingling.

LOL.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Sounds crazy right !!,

These chicks over here can be very snooty though

Lambos, mazi..bentleys frequently parked like commuter cars at the Row and all these people are not athletes

It sounds more like a girl lying to make herself sound like she turned down an nfl athlete
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Sounds crazy right !!,

These chicks over here can be very snooty though

Lambos, mazi..bentleys frequently parked like commuter cars at the Row and all these people are not athletes

It sounds more like a girl lying to make herself sound like she turned down an nfl athlete

This. Or a pissed off bartender that only got a 10-20 dollar tip from a guy who makes MILLIONS!!!! >:(
Poor girl, i bet he destroys her.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kush:
Poor girl, i bet he destroys her.

..................................... and /thread
Congratulations and best of Luck to a great person.
Prenup? Or is it too soon?

Congrats on the engagement anyways Pat.
I hope they name their kids Patrick, and Willis.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I hope they name their kids Patrick, and Willis.

They would be stealing from me!

Well, my first son will be named Swayze Stallone so I guess if I have a second it will be Willis Patrick so.....dibs!
Good s**t.

She hot.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....

Shy type, huh?

He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk
lol He does come off as the quite type, he's never had that Ray Lewis Mouth. Good for him she's got a nice butt, and a good smile.
damn she's fine as f**k
Originally posted by shawny:
That's not fair at all. P Willy isn't the type of guy to buy into shallow women, dude would see right through that.

It's funny when people make statements like this as if they know it to be true. Unless you know Patrick Willis personally, you have NO IDEA whether this statement is even the least bit accurate.

I'm not saying he wouldn't see through a shallow woman, but we don't know because we don't know him.
Damn i hope he didn't have sex the night before the game, i heard it can draw some testosterone away from the body. He is gonna end up with like 2 tackles today....
He's been slowly showing her off on his twitter the past 2 months, makes sense lol. -CONGRATS BIG GUY!!!

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....

He's a very shy dude (if his interviews don't show it enough), also a workaholic.
Share 49ersWebzone