LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Congrats to Patrick Willis!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Per his twitter feed, he just got engaged!
Congrats to Pat and his beautiful, soon to be, wife.
You don't hear too much about his personal life. Didn't know he was dating anyone but I don't follow twitter. Anyways, she better be a hell of a women because Patrick deserves only the best in life.

RIP..Bam Bam
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Get a prenup.
That's awesome. Congrats to him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
She's a cutie. Congrats Pat.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
You don't hear too much about his personal life. Didn't know he was dating anyone but I don't follow twitter. Anyways, she better be a hell of a women because Patrick deserves only the best in life.

Congrats to P Willy! Couldn't have happened to a better human being.

This picture did make me LOL tho. His head is gigantic compared to hers. He may carry her up the Empire State building before it's all said and done.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by shawny:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

This picture did make me LOL tho. His head is gigantic compared to hers. He may carry her up the Empire State building before it's all said and done.

She's petitte.

• Garce
  • Veteran

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

LOL
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....
Share 49ersWebzone