There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whitner talking sh*t??

I found this link that was tweeted out by Evan Silva and wanted your thoughts on it. Do you guys think Whitner was talking trash or just being honest with his thoughts on Bills' running backs Spiller and Jackson? http://rdd.me/wqly8zdr
that dude does talk a lot of s**t for a one trick pony.
Really?????????????? i dont care as long as they Beat the bills.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

he hits people...did you watch the saints game (not inciting)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

he hits people...did you watch the saints game (not inciting)

And thats his one trick but he couldn't catch aids in an African whore house while doing bare back.
talking s**t?

what are you talking about
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
And thats his one trick but he couldn't catch aids in an African whore house while doing bare back.

He'd probably catch it faster in America.....
link doestn work for me, what did he say
Last season he was pretty dominate. Especially in short down and goalline situations. This season he needs to start wrapping up. I seem to remember a couple times guys getting YAC because he layed a hit but didnt wrap. Either way, this s**t tlking goes on all over the league, its not a big deal. I cant remember who said it but over the weekend someone said it was part of the culture when talking about the Osi feud. Its not a big deal. Im more concerned about him not wrapping up.

how many times are you gonna use that line

He can talk all the s**t he wants.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,000 for 99problems.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

how many times are you gonna use that line

i bet he says it more offline.
Don't mind it, Whitner backs it up, he had the 2 dropped INTs, but he has been amazing for us since he signed last season. He and Rogers have been great additions in the secondary.
did you watch the video? didn't seem to me like he was talking s**t....I read another article that took some of his quotes from this press event and made it seem like he was talking s**t. Funny how the media does that.

but yeah if you watch it, at least I didn't get the feeling he was trying to talk smack or mind games.

funny though, in that clip Whitner says that Kaep on the practice field is a legit 4.3 - 4.4 guy.... I know Kaep recorded a 4.5 in the combine..but I also believe he was coming back from an injury? or was battling something?

if you watched him run in college (and now in the pros), he looks faster than those other 4.5 guys on the field.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Don't mind it, Whitner backs it up, he had the 2 dropped INTs, but he has been amazing for us since he signed last season. He and Rogers have been great additions in the secondary.

I agree. Whitner is a good strong safety. He reminds me of Tim McDonald.