There are 415 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who was your favorite RB out of these former 49ers

Who was your favorite RB out of these former 49ers

I didnt list Frank Gore , since he is still going strong

and I know William Floyd was a FB , but he ran the ball hard like a RB ...Just wondering which one of these backs was a favorite of your's ?
Ricky Watters
Roger. He was just so great and like having an extra receiver as well.

Loved Garrison, liked Watters, but Roger was something special.
Originally posted by English:
Roger. He was just so great and like having an extra receiver as well.

Loved Garrison, liked Watters, but Roger was something special.

1000 yard rusher AND a 1000 yard receiver in the same season
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Oct 3, 2012 at 7:28 AM ]
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
FIRST NFL 1000 yard rusher AND a 1000 yard receiver in the same season

Fixed.
I was a huge Roger Craig fan, but I give to nod to Garrison Hearst for the determination to overcome his nasty injury and earn his second comeback POY.
Craig watters hearst III
Joe Perry
Alright, who voted Barlow?
Roger Craig wasn't my favorite but I think he was the best all-around back. He could block, run and catch very well.

Ricki Waters also not a favorite BUT he was VERY good.

I liked Hearst the best.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
may i please do another selection? vic washington 22. But in following the lead,, i have to take roger craig. it was just so sad that he kind of lost it almost over night no one could high step and multi task like he could
Floyd. Had he not blown up his knee, he would have been a monster, one of the all time greats.
Roger the Dodger!!!, Dude could do it all, and hardly ever fumbled (albeit, he had a major one ending our 3-peat), but dude was solid,and started out as a FB for us (4 yrs)..
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Roger the Dodger!!!, Dude could do it all, and hardly ever fumbled (albeit, he had a major one ending our 3-peat), but dude was solid,and started out as a FB for us (4 yrs)..