
There are 610 users in the forums

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:For me its the ones that started well and faded away.
Kevan Barlow- I remember being so impressed with him backing up Hearst.
I thought Jeff Ulbrich was as tough as nails... Even Derek Smith to an extent.
Originally posted by AllForTheNiners:
One of the few entertaining players on some really bad teams.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by Baylor49er:
Originally posted by Noirwar:
Lawrence Phillips
Eric Davis - Wanted him to stay
Taylor Mays
John Engleburger/ Jim Drunkenmiller
RW McQuarters
Eric Davis did pan out. He was a good player.
I'm still upset at him to this very day ...after he left , we didnt have any solid CB's and we got torched every week , if we would have signed him , we would have had some talent in the secondary to compete with all those passing attacks, and maybe even had squeezed out an extra win or two, but it wasnt until Ahmed Plummer and Jason Webster arrived that we had some decent talent in the secondary ...But Eric Davis should have retired a 49er