There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who was your favorite 9er who never panned out?

1) Alex Smith - #1 overall pick looks like late round talent to me so far

2) Nate Davis - was hoping he be kept around for grooming. I feel bad for the guy. Alex the golden boy was given so many chances but Nate the kid with learning disability never got any support!

Championship!

http://www.ovathletics.com/home/nate-davis-leads-amarillo-venom-to-lsfl-championship/12228
[ Edited by ginseng1000 on Oct 2, 2012 at 1:21 AM ]

One of the few entertaining players on some really bad teams.
Michael Robinson.

I liked watching in him college, and he was a great locker room guy. I envisioned him as a RB/WR hybrid who could also run gadget plays at QB. Too bad he didn't pan out. Looks like he's found his niche as a FB in Seattle.
JJ Stokes or dexter carter. We really needed a great RB to complete our team before watters got there.
RW McQuarters

lololololol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Michael Crabtree has been pretty damn disappointing. I thought he was gonna be a stud, he's just a possession receiver. average #2 WR

Hard to produce big numbers when the ball is in the air a huge 140 yards a game
also based on receivers actually catching passes too
Kwame but only because he is a photoshop legend.... LEGEND.
Amp lee and chet brooks come to mind
Delanie Walker
Jury is still out..but I really like Dixon as a personality. He seems like a good guy and a team first kind of dude....just not a great running back.
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Oct 2, 2012 at 5:23 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
alex smith

had high hopes for the kid

Awe... You beat me to it.

Someone had to try it.

Originally posted by ginseng1000:
1) Alex Smith - #1 overall pick looks like late round talent to me so far

2) Nate Davis - was hoping he be kept around for grooming. I feel bad for the guy. Alex the golden boy was given so many chances but Nate the kid with learning disability never got any support!

Championship!

http://www.ovathletics.com/home/nate-davis-leads-amarillo-venom-to-lsfl-championship/12228

True his career hasn't been what we thought it would be, but to be fair, at least we are getting some return on investment now.
Ahmed Plummer
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home