There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who was your favorite 9er who never panned out?

1) Alex Smith - #1 overall pick looks like late round talent to me so far

2) Nate Davis - was hoping he be kept around for grooming. I feel bad for the guy. Alex the golden boy was given so many chances but Nate the kid with learning disability never got any support!

Championship!

http://www.ovathletics.com/home/nate-davis-leads-amarillo-venom-to-lsfl-championship/12228
[ Edited by ginseng1000 on Oct 2, 2012 at 1:21 AM ]

One of the few entertaining players on some really bad teams.
Michael Robinson.

I liked watching in him college, and he was a great locker room guy. I envisioned him as a RB/WR hybrid who could also run gadget plays at QB. Too bad he didn't pan out. Looks like he's found his niche as a FB in Seattle.
JJ Stokes or dexter carter. We really needed a great RB to complete our team before watters got there.
RW McQuarters

lololololol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Michael Crabtree has been pretty damn disappointing. I thought he was gonna be a stud, he's just a possession receiver. average #2 WR

Hard to produce big numbers when the ball is in the air a huge 140 yards a game
also based on receivers actually catching passes too
Kwame but only because he is a photoshop legend.... LEGEND.
Amp lee and chet brooks come to mind
Delanie Walker
Jury is still out..but I really like Dixon as a personality. He seems like a good guy and a team first kind of dude....just not a great running back.
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Oct 2, 2012 at 5:23 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
alex smith

had high hopes for the kid

Awe... You beat me to it.

Someone had to try it.

Originally posted by ginseng1000:
1) Alex Smith - #1 overall pick looks like late round talent to me so far

2) Nate Davis - was hoping he be kept around for grooming. I feel bad for the guy. Alex the golden boy was given so many chances but Nate the kid with learning disability never got any support!

Championship!

http://www.ovathletics.com/home/nate-davis-leads-amarillo-venom-to-lsfl-championship/12228

True his career hasn't been what we thought it would be, but to be fair, at least we are getting some return on investment now.
Ahmed Plummer