There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ian Williams better be active on Sunday

With Sopoaga out, Ricky Jean Francois is the Nt FOR THE GAME. Nick Mangold is a stud center, and they will bring it up the middle. They need Ian Williams in to be the run stuffing NT they are grooming him to be. If they rotate RJF and Ian Williams it will hopefully be as effective as a healthy Sopoaga.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
He will, it wouldn't be logical for us to only have 1 NT active. Tukuafu is not big enough to reliably clog the middle.
Originally posted by sfout:
He will, it wouldn't be logical for us to only have 1 NT active. Tukuafu is not big enough to reliably clog the middle.

That's actually my slight concern with RJF at nose tackle.
meh he just a scrub
Originally posted by SFrush:
That's actually my slight concern with RJF at nose tackle.

Very strong and was said to be weighing in at 310 lbs vs his drafted weight of 295. I don't expect him to be as stout as Sopo is... but as things go, the dropoff shouldn't be huge. We will have to keep a lil extra attention on the A gaps though.
RJF should hold. Its his time to shine
  • bors
  • Veteran
its pb and j time
  • mod
  • Veteran
RJF was a stud last time played... one of my favorite backups
He might determine if we're drafting a NT this year.....not sure he's gonna look as great like some think
I think RJF will play well enough in Soaps absence to justify letting Soap walk in FA this year.
Originally posted by bors:
its pb and j time

Where's the animated gif file?!
Active along with Ginn.

Tolzien, Jacobs, James, Jenkins, Looney, Sopoaga and Robinson are inactive.
Yeah, Ginn is active! Although, I have to give props to Williams who has done a good job.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Time for Ian Williams to show why he on the 53!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home