LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We will need TDs against te Bills for sure. They can put up points

Meh they havent played a defense like ours yet. We will see how good this O is. They face us, the Cards and the Texans in 3 of the their next 4 games

They haven't played a Defense like ours...but we are going to need a close to 300 yards rushing to beat this team
no
The Bills will be fully exposed on Sunday.
They're a garbage team.

27-10 49ers
I want to see Alex go deep downfield to Moss , after we have established the deep threat , it will make our ground attack even more difficult to deal with
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This is the kind of game that can let us play around a little as far as trying new things out. I'd love to activate Jenkins and see what he can do in stretching the defense out vertically.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We will need TDs against te Bills for sure. They can put up points

Meh they havent played a defense like ours yet. We will see how good this O is. They face us, the Cards and the Texans in 3 of the their next 4 games

they like to run the ball

something we had trouble stopping against Minn, the only run heavy team we have faced this year imo
Serious Question:

How did the Jets put up 48pts against this team?

Look at the points they've surrendered...
48 - Jets
17 - Chiefs
14 - Browns
52 - Patriots

Plus, they haven't played a defensive juggernaut like us.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Serious Question:

48 - Jets
17 - Chiefs
14 - Browns
52 - Patriots

Because if you think the Jets' defense was bad against our running yesterday, the Bills are even worse
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Serious Question:

48 - Jets
17 - Chiefs
14 - Browns
52 - Patriots

Because if you think the Jets' defense was bad against our running yesterday, the Bills are even worse

I don't doubt what you're saying, but it seems ridiculous to think that the team we just dismantled put up 48 points, period. Maybe Revis really is that valuable. Who knows. All I can say is thank based-god that we don't have the Sanchez / Tebow fiasco.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i know little about them. we imposed our will on the jets with our balenced run game. is that a good forumla for this sunday vs thier defense? i just think if we have the same energy we had sunday and not make mistakes we will be fine. alex always plays better at home and i am sure he will be sharper this sunday than he was sunday. since we won 34-0 it was not tragic he missed a few passes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is energized and ready for another week of tingleization. Bring on the Bills.
wow its pretty early in the week for this. maybe you need to take it out for a walk a few times this week

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
My penis is energized and ready for another week of tingleization. Bring on the Bills.
wow its pretty early in the week for this. maybe you need to take it out for a walk a few times this week

This is normal. I'll start getting the tingles come Wednesday. With of course full tinglization coming Friday then max tingle Sunday morning.
Bad defense verses divisional foes = 100pts given up in the 2 games against Jets and Pats
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 1, 2012 at 10:30 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
This is normal. I'll start getting the tingles come Wednesday. With of course full tinglization coming Friday then max tingle Sunday morning.

just be in bed at a decent time saturday. i may send the penis police to check on you
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
We have to score TD PASSES in this game. Alex & Colin both did well but all our scores in the Jets game were RUSHING. Maybe I wrong & it will all work itself out in the end.
Bills Lost a starting Tackle & Guard yesterday.... GOLD BLOODED!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone