LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Well consider this the Pats had 3 sacks and 4 INTs...Next week could be very fun.
Their offense consists of mostly short passing plays and a lot of the running game. When Fitzpatrick is forced to pass deep or air it out because they are behind he turns into an int machine. Big thing get out early and take the lead. Let them hang around with that running game, and they can be dangerous. Like any team in this league.

Niners Win 27-10
should be an emotional game for Stevie Johnson...I believe this is his first time playing in Candlestick.

is Jacobs coming back yet
If the Pats can run like that against the Bills. We shouldn't have problem doing the same.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 30, 2012 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
This!
What the hell man, I want to see Jacobs Maul some poor DB
76-9 niners win
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Bills te scott Chandler and wr donald jones sustained head injuries aka concussions during the game and lt cordy glenn went down with an ankle injury. This is going to be an interesting week seeing which of them recover
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
#5 Defense vs. #9 Offense

#18 Offense vs. #27 Defense

Should be fun!!!

Glad we got Whitner for this game!!!
Originally posted by sfout:
Bills te scott Chandler and wr donald jones sustained head injuries aka concussions during the game and lt cordy glenn went down with an ankle injury. This is going to be an interesting week seeing which of them recover

Good catch sfout, those injuries will be interesting.

Stevie Johnson is their primary receiving threat and Spiller should be back next week. Honestly, Spiller may be the best back we face all year. The Bills do have a fairly diverse offense, but it's not as potent as the Packers or Lions, so I'm not too worried.

I'm glad to see our defense step up today. They really answered the bell from the lackluster performance vs. the Vikings. We should be able to contain their offense without too much difficulty.

Plus, It's a long way from Buffalo, the traveling does give us an advantage.

Go Niners. "Stuff the Buffs"
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

I read he will be back next week against Buffalo. Just in time for Week 6 against the Giants. Nice and fresh....now don't tell me that wasn't planned....LoL.
Niners 31
Bills 14
Kaper Timeee ooh yea.!
Originally posted by 49ers201:
Kaper Timeee ooh yea.!

Yes.. unleash Colin Tebow!
Share 49ersWebzone