There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

RT @cash89mc: Thoughts on Mario Williams? Starting to get nervous ... You should be. 158 opponent pass plays. He's hit QB 3 times.
Originally posted by BayArea:
We are going to marginally beat them.

Not setting myself up for disappointment. Nor am I jinxing them... hopefully... knock on wood.

it will be a blow out. only game ive been confident about this year...i know, any given sunday, but still.

45-10
Where are teh Bills fans talking s**t

Crickets.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Not setting myself up for disappointment. Nor am I jinxing them... hopefully... knock on wood.

it will be a blow out. only game ive been confident about this year...i know, any given sunday, but still.

45-10

Agreed seeing as how easy it was to walk on them vs the Pats. Just seems like one of "those" games where the inferior team shows up for once and gives us a fight. Actually I know it sounds lame but vs Giants, Hawks, Cards... I see us winning them all, I see the Bills might be a challenge. Or a beat down rapefest like last week against the Jets. Not sure yet. Homefield advantage makes me think this one could be lopsided in our favor though.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Where are teh Bills fans talking s**t

Crickets.

Bad sign...ambush.
Originally posted by niners94:
Bad sign...ambush.

The 7 fans they do have don't have internet.
Hopefully they aren't on their forums talking about us killing them blowout fashion. Every time that happens bad things follow.
[ Edited by BayArea on Oct 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM ]

45-10

Agreed seeing as how easy it was to walk on them vs the Pats. Just seems like one of "those" games where the inferior team shows up for once and gives us a fight. Actually I know it sounds lame but vs Giants, Hawks, Cards... I see us winning them all, I see the Bills might be a challenge. Or a beat down rapefest like last week against the Jets. Not sure yet. Homefield advantage makes me think this one could be lopsided in our favor though.

giants game i think will be a slugfest, seahwaks game will be over in the 1st quarter, cardinals will keep it close but we pull away in the 3rd
Hopefully they aren't on their forums talking about us killing them blowout fashion. Every time that happens bad things follow.

There were plenty of Jets fans who knew they were going to get smacked.

There were plenty of Jets fans who knew they were going to get smacked.

Fair.. but I thought we were going to lose vs the Packers. That is me pulling every homer cell in my body too.

Guess that just proves that you never know. Hopefully we win the next stretch of 12 games, then 2 playoff wins a post post season win that = rings.
Originally posted by niners94:
Bad sign...ambush.

The 7 fans they do have don't have internet.

That's more than I thought.

45-10

You always post good, insightful dialog. Good stuff!
The Bill just got embarrassed last week. They will do their darnest to play their best game against the Niners to get that bad taste out. What ever struggles they have right now they are not going down easy and it's still early in the season for them to give it up that easily. Would not surprised me if the scores is close early on.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 2, 2012 at 8:48 PM ]
The Bills offense averages 3 turnovers per game. We average 1 or less a game. IMO, The #1 reason why we win under Harbaugh is turnover differential. Our defense thrives on creating turnovers against sloppy teams, and we take care of the ball. We're going to murder these guys.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM ]
watching the bills pats game

the bills are just so careless with the football and have no defense