LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
two linemen out, i hope aldon gets 10 sacks

The problem is, the Bills are going to design a game plan that gets the ball out as fast as possible, limiting our opportunities for sacks.

increasing chances for quick 3 n outs? sounds good to me

Quick pick 6s.
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
72 yards on 33 carries?

15... he must have either been at his peak or the bills rush defense was bad because that's pretty good when your QBs go 9/20 for 109, 0 tds, 3 ints
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 2, 2012 at 4:07 AM ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Nes49:
We have to score TD PASSES in this game. Alex & Colin both did well but all our scores in the Jets game were RUSHING. Maybe I wrong & it will all work itself out in the end.

and why does it matter. They both are worth 6 points

Fantasy football thinking at its finest from Nes49...
Originally posted by susweel:
I dont really care about 300 yards passing man. I just like winning everything else dont really matter. Its just something we talk about to make the team better but nobody can complain when you win. HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME !!!!! HELLO !!!!

Some people do anyways Sus, but you know that. Good post man, but boobies are a great cause, just about as good of a cause I can think of.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
42-10, Niners
it's clobbering time
the boys are back at home, no way is any Bills team going to walk into that house and walk out with a win.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is tingling.
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is tingling.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
get after Fitzpatrick = win

we don't even need to get after him, he has a quota to meet of at least a couple picks to throw a game.

Missing 2 OL starters, and having that pick machine of a QB = win

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Lol, what does it matter?

I swear, some people would rather be 8-8 with 40 TD passes on the season than 14-2 with 10 TD passes. A TD's a TD, no matter how you get it. Passing, rushing, kick return, punt return, interception return, fumble return, etc. I don't care, just give me 6.

This.
Bring on the Giants!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
two linemen out, i hope aldon gets 10 sacks

The problem is, the Bills are going to design a game plan that gets the ball out as fast as possible, limiting our opportunities for sacks.

increasing chances for quick 3 n outs? sounds good to me

while increasing the chance for more Fitzpatrick picks, which he's already pretty good at.
I just hope the Niners learned their lesson from the Vikings game because this has the makings of being a similar team as the Vikings. I anticipate they are going to try and use Spiller like the Vikings did Harvin, on swing passes and screens and get him in some space to make plays.They will also try to run the ball with Jackson. I'm not afraid of their receivers but I thought the same of the Vikings. If the Niners overlook this team with the Giants coming up, they could lose. They need to be focused on this game and not think about the Giants right now. That said I think they will show up focused and ready to bring the pain to Buffalo in "The Berman Bowl" .
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bring on the Giants!!

Revenge. Can't wait.
Share 49ersWebzone