There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

Where: San Francisco

When: Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time: 1:25 pm

Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other game threads will be merged.

Go Niners!
About time :)

Not to be overconfident but this really should be the easiest game of the season so far. Bills gave up 45 points to the Patriots at home in the 2nd HALF. They were up 21-7 and gave up 35 straight. Gave up 52 at home... Fitzpatrick had 4 tds and 4 ints. If I am them I run the ball more but probably shouldn't start this week. Anyways, still can't underestimate them... Gailey and Fitzpatrick could be playing for their jobs. Stop Spiller and Jackson in the run game... their biggest pass threat is TE Scott Chandler who is Fitzpatrick's favorite target. Put a CB on him if you have to. And no jinx but Mario Williams the 100 million dollar man has 1.5 sacks this year. If I was them I would have used that money to get 3-5 good players. Also, Spiller and Jackson can catch it out of the backfield so watch out for that.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 30, 2012 at 2:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
About time :)

Not to be overconfident but this really should be the easiest game of the season so far. Bills gave up 45 points to the Patriots at home in the 2nd HALF. They were up 21-7 and gave up 35 straight. Gave up 52 at home... Fitzpatrick had 4 tds and 4 ints. If I am them I run the ball more but probably shouldn't start this week. Anyways, still can't underestimate them... Gailey and Fitzpatrick could be playing for their jobs.

Also gave up 48 to the jets lol
get after Fitzpatrick = win
if our passing offense doesnt do crap this game then i dont know when theyll do anything spectacular the remainder of the yr
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Back Home!!!!!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
go 9ers
Kap time.
f**k Buffalo
  • lazy
  • Veteran
This game is going to be a shootout...hopefully our offense is up to the challenge.
Originally posted by lazy:
This game is going to be a shootout...hopefully our offense is up to the challenge.

OUR 'D is going to shut them down no brainer.
Not losing at home, lol
CUT EM UP!!!!!