There are 249 users in the forums

We deserved that loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by killajay209:
what really dissapoints me is the defense let Ponder drive down field/ we deserve this loss

freddy p. soft

I was thinking that during the game.

I think the coaches got a little too cozy with Mr. Soft on the flight -- not going for the throat when KW had the monster return showed me our coaches had no sense of urgency. 3 straight runs and a FG????? We already had one blocked....Come on.....

Was truly pissed at that series
  • krizay
  • Veteran
did crabtree run a route over 5 yards? Getting really tired of these lil dinks and dunks ALL FN GAME!!!!
Originally posted by killajay209:
what really dissapoints me is the defense let Ponder drive down field/ we deserve this loss

Of all people Ponder ??,, I can take Manning, Rodgers, or Brady... But Ponder .. Definitely a new low for our defense..I can only wonder what Sanchez and TBow can do to us if Ponder did it w/such ease and regularity.??
[ Edited by toppdogg32 on Sep 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by English:
I have been a Moss supporter since we signed him, but I confess I am starting to have my doubts. I think I would focus more on a mix of Crabs and Manningham.

Agree.. And lets start protecting Alex like other teams seem to do..I dont think Ponder was sacked once. and he was even able to rip off a 35yrd. run too.
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
I can't wait for the conspiracy theorist saying that harbaugh lost that game on purpose to humble this team,to follow history like the 94 superboel run. We lost time to move on wasn't a playoff game or a top seed game.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Agree.. And lets start protecting Alex like other teams seem to do..I dont think Ponder was sacked once. and he was even able to rip off a 35yrd. run too.

that's the thing i'am most disappointed about...is the fact we didn't get to Ponder once...everything else about the D has been solid this season...but have not gotten to the QB like last year...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IF YOU WANNA CROWN EM, CROWN THEIR ASSES!
9ers take it in the butt, lets see if they continue to do so
about the Moss convo... I dont think we will ever see him get much looks or even play time. I'm starting to think he was brought in to teach KW and Crabtree... notice when moss got to the team crabtree started smartening up... and now look he is having what looks to be his best season yet. I may be wrong who knows but I personally dont expect to see much moss this season after this still.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Get Moss more involved!!

we need our offense more involved not fair to leave it on the D all the time !

I think our oline for sure had a little to much cockiness in there attitude after the win over the lions primarily staley and a davis. They probably underestimated the vikes defense. I know i underestimated the lb play for sure.
WRT Moss, he would've had a TD Sunday had Alex not overthrown him. He was more involved in the offense, that's a good thing. For him to be more effective, he'll have to be targeted more, which he was in Minn. I wouldn't give up on him just yet...
I want to see how LMJ and Jenkins could be implemented into the offense.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I want to see how LMJ and Jenkins could be implemented into the offense.

I do too but depends on the opponent and def not at the same time. But who do you deactivate for them to play?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Get Moss more involved!!

I have been a Moss supporter since we signed him, but I confess I am starting to have my doubts. I think I would focus more on a mix of Crabs and Manningham.

Agree, would at least like to see Moss extend his arms as opposed to looking like a T-Rex when the ball is thrown to him, Blocking somebody like u give a damn every once in a while wouldnt hurt either.
Share 49ersWebzone