LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 155 users in the forums

We deserved that loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Niners came in playing 2 comfortable after Wins against Packers and Lions, im personally not worried about the loss, because i think a loss like this will only fire this team up, because now they no, no team will take them lightly. Next week in New York, gonna see a totally different Niners team
But will the coaches recognize their ego got in the way of a win?
they better or they'll have the same thing happen 2 them in New York, i except a long hard working week in practice....They see the Cardinals are 3-0, and the Seahawks can be 2-1 after Monday....I feel like this loss will boost us, like last years Philly win boost us
Originally posted by 707Niners:
The Niners came in playing 2 comfortable after Wins against Packers and Lions, im personally not worried about the loss, because i think a loss like this will only fire this team up, because now they no, no team will take them lightly. Next week in New York, gonna see a totally different Niners team

They will run the ball more. And the DEF won't fail hopefully.
They just beat us, end of story. Hope this is motivation, look at last year after the Dallas loss
what really dissapoints me is the defense let Ponder drive down field/ we deserve this loss
Originally posted by killajay209:
what really dissapoints me is the defense let Ponder drive down field/ we deserve this loss

their O-Line >>>>>>> our D-Line today, by leaps and bounds
It's going to be a battle this year, every teams SB game with us
we got our asses handed to us. plain and simple.
Get Moss more involved!!

Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Originally posted by killajay209:

their O-Line >>>>>>> our D-Line today, by leaps and bounds

our entire defense was awful
I think the team will be fine and this will not be a game that will matter in January. It's funny that all of the teams the media has anointed the best team in the NFL has lost that week. Packers in week 1, Patriots and Ravens in week 2, and us in week 3. We do not have to worry unless we lose to the Jets. Go Niners!
the good news is that our defense can only be better after yesterday.

i hope
we lost, short memory guys. you guys didnt expect us to go 16-0. we lost to an unexpected team but a loss is a loss. we lost last year early on to dallas and we took it as motivation and hit the rest of the league in the mouth. harbaugh is a great coach and he will use this loss as motivation. cockiness killed the niners today. they overlooked them and it bit them in the ass
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Get Moss more involved!!

I have been a Moss supporter since we signed him, but I confess I am starting to have my doubts. I think I would focus more on a mix of Crabs and Manningham.
Share 49ersWebzone