There are 301 users in the forums

Are we overrated?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by juycho:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Yes, we will finish the season 2-14

LMFAO

Don't make posts like this.... I seriously believe in jinxes and this is the kind of thing that will jinx the f**k out of us.

As I made this post I am hoping that my own words aren't a jinx.

Let's just stop all the b******t for awhile luck has been working against us lately. Even if you don't believe in superstitions.
I would say No. I think we just had a bad game...The vikings surprised us...and really hit us in the mouth before we could do that to them. Good job on their part. We straight up just got beat.

It's okay though. We'll bounce back. i think we beat the jets 21-17 and then lose to the giants. but...we'll see...i have us going 10-6 this year.
Let the NYG's serve as an example that the W-L ( outside of getting into playoffs) don't mean jack! The Niners are solid . Truly sit back and watch this team and you'll agree they get better every week. Just that kind of day vs Vikings. Gore's 1st fumble in like a billion carries?? Come on, we'll bounce back. Even if you go with us being overrated, how then do we explain the Pats, Pack, Saints? All power ranked teams , right? Let the dust settle , we'll show our metal.
Every good team, even Super Bowl championship teams have bad games. I'm not gonna judge them on that game. If it becomes a trend, that we lose to teams we should beat. Then we have an issue.
Well, we had a nice bounce back game. Definitely top 5 team in the league, and I think we can take a couple steps forward if we improve the chemistry between Alex and the receivers.
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Well, we had a nice bounce back game. Definitely top 5 team in the league, and I think we can take a couple steps forward if we improve the chemistry between Kaepernick and the receivers.

fixed
over rated according to whose opinion? Real Fans dont let other people influence their fan hood. AS a 49er fan i know my team and am critical of them. if you just root for the niners then sure, pay attention to the media fools and take everything Trent Dilfer says as fact.
ask the jets
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Well, we had a nice bounce back game. Definitely top 5 team in the league, and I think we can take a couple steps forward if we improve the chemistry between the quarterback and the receivers.

fixed

Now I fixed it.
After the wins against the jets and bills I felt like we were again a dominant team who I could see in the SB. After yesterday, I don't know.

Yes.
No.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
It's funny how if Alex Smith drops a turd on the field, the entire team drops a turd. They really feed off of him and that is for better or worse
overrated? yes. seahawks will easily take the division!!!! just watch on thursday. u mad bro?
Originally posted by seahawks_umadbro:
overrated? yes. seahawks will easily take the division!!!! just watch on thursday. u mad bro?

Share 49ersWebzone