LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Are we overrated?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cNiner:
only our qb is over rated !

Probably by 70% of the webzone, the other 30% and the national media and experts know who he really is.

We are not over rated. We are limited. There's only so much we can do with the current personnel and there's only one position we didn't upgrade. Almost every aspect of the offense has been upgraded and we are still seeing the same results. Hmmm.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
only our qb is over rated !
the fact that many people think ck should be the starter based upon five passes he has thrown in the regular season is not defined as over rated??
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
We are not over rated. We are limited. There's only so much we can do with the current personnel and there's only one position we didn't upgrade. Almost every aspect of the offense has been upgraded and we are still seeing the same results. Hmmm.
we did a good job of scoring touchdowns in the first two games of the year. you did know we played two games and had good success, including from the quarterback? I think you even gave alex props for the first two games, so now you are saying those two wins were a mirage? wow its really hard to follow this kind of knee jerk, hidden agenda type of thinking.
Alex didn't lose this game for us...three 80-yd + drives from the Vikes did. While the offense wasn't up to the standards set in the 1st two games, this one was mostly on the defense, who allowed Minn to push them around. Gore's fumble really hurt because we had some momentum and it really took the wind out of their sails. Credit the Vikes for simply beating us...they earned the victory.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Alex didn't lose this game for us...three 80-yd + drives from the Vikes did. While the offense wasn't up to the standards set in the 1st two games, this one was mostly on the defense, who allowed Minn to push them around. Gore's fumble really hurt because we had some momentum and it really took the wind out of their sails. Credit the Vikes for simply beating us...they earned the victory.

Everyone but Kyle and Andy performed poorly.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Everyone but Kyle and Andy performed poorly.

I guess missing wide open players for TDs and throwing Ints isn't performing poorly.
Originally posted by susweel:
I guess missing wide open players for TDs and throwing Ints isn't performing poorly.

nooo, that is performing poorly.

I was saying that Andy Lee and Kyle Williams were the only players that played well. Everyone else sucked sunday.
Originally posted by cciowa:
we did a good job of scoring touchdowns in the first two games of the year. you did know we played two games and had good success, including from the quarterback? I think you even gave alex props for the first two games, so now you are saying those two wins were a mirage? wow its really hard to follow this kind of knee jerk, hidden agenda type of thinking.

Yes but as the season goes on, you begin to see that GB and DET have issues and now I'm thinking we should have blown them out.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Yes but as the season goes on, you begin to see that GB and DET have issues and now I'm thinking we should have blown them out.
ahh, the infamous," lets give alex credit untill we can find something to poke holes and discredit him " theory. a tradition on the webzone
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
nooo, that is performing poorly.

I was saying that Andy Lee and Kyle Williams were the only players that played well. Everyone else sucked sunday.

this i the truth of course. two players out of 50 plus players,, plus the coaching staff It had to be a bump in the road cuz we are not that bad. stupid midwest time and dome.

• dugo
  • Veteran
Are we over rated...WTF??? Hell no..So what that we came out flat against a team that was amped up to play us..We played two hard games against play-off teams and dominated ..Every team that we play this year is gonna play us like a play-off game cause we are the big dog on the block.. Stop the panic and know we're gonna lose again this season at some point..it doesn't really matter.,,cuz I'll bet anybody we make the post season..Over-rated.. Hell no..Limited.. Hell no....

ahh, the infamous," lets give alex credit untill we can find something to poke holes and discredit him " theory. a tradition on the webzone

Remember, I did give him credit but also mentioned that the plays worked as planned and his WR's were VERY open in those first 2 games. I got flamed for saying that. I also said I want to see how he performs when the coverage is better or the Defense is smarter.

I got my answer: he's limited.
Remember, I did give him credit but also mentioned that the plays worked as planned and his WR's were VERY open in those first 2 games. I got flamed for saying that. I also said I want to see how he performs when the coverage is better or the Defense is smarter.

I got my answer: he's limited.

our defense alsso sucks

cant get off the field on 3rd downs

stupid penalties

allows qbs to run for 20 or so yards for TDs
Was Green Bay overrated when they lost to the lowly Kansas City Chiefs last year?

Were the 1994 49ers overrated when they got themped by the Philadelphis Eagles 40-8?

This aint college or high school ball. NFL teams lose. Every single one of them. Except the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

Please...make it stiop.
Not overrated. One of the best teams in the league played a bad game last weekend. I hope we f**king steamroll the Jets and I'm there to see it live.
Share 49ersWebzone