LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

ex niners show great pleasure in the niners lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
just got the nfl network and i saw the highlights and i notice how deion and mooch were talking about how minnesota expose us , and how we are not the best team and we got crown to early for a superbowl pick , is it me be does the media not like the niners
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They can go suck a fat one.
they can go f**k themselves

especially Kurt Warner grocery baggin b***h
So what?
Funny how Deion crowned us Super Bowl bound last sunday night, and now like usual, being a little b***h. Primetime isn't even a Niner in my book, got a ring then ran for the money in dallas.
we are allowed to lose a game lol
Deions an idiot anyways, never really deserved to wear a 49ers uniform in the first place.
It is a long season and we will see. We have earned all of the praise thus far to the point that other teams are mimicking us and trying to make defense and running the football important again. This was a pass happy all about the QB and WR league but we had led the revolution of bringing the game back to the basics. We win our division and make the playoffs then we will be a tough out
Of course Mooch said that they s**t canned his ass and Harbaugh is already a better coach. Deion? He goes whatever way the wind blows. He hit it, got a superbowl and split. He has no loyalty to the team at all.

You want a loyal ex-niner? Hit up Steve Young. Dude shows his bias no matter how bad the odds stack against him.
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 23, 2012 at 6:50 PM ]
We did lose to a team that we should have blown away. You can look at it 2 ways:

1) we didnt lose the game --- we just gave it away with stupid mistakes

2) the Vikings outplayed us, outschemed us, outmatched us.

Niner fans would like to believe the former, but the reality is the latter. We got flat out beat up today, and Im not surprised that NFL pundits will be questioning just how good we really are...

Lol @ taking anything serious a coke fiend like Deion Sanders has to say

As for that b***h mariucci, I could never take a man serious who lets other grown men treat him like a hooker.

theyll be back on the wagon next week. bandwagon dick jumping douchebags
Originally posted by BayArea:
Of course Mooch said that they s**t canned his ass and Harbaugh is already a better coach. Deion? He goes whatever way the wind blows. He hit it, got a superbowl and split. He has no loyalty to the team at all.

You want a loyal ex-niner? Hit up Steve Young. Dude shows his bias no matter how bad the odds stack against him.

Technically, Mooch went 13-3 and lost in the NFCCG at candlestick, too.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
they can go f**k themselves

especially Kurt Warner grocery baggin b***h

lol
Originally posted by mella8:
We did lose to a team that we should have blown away. You can look at it 2 ways:

1) we didnt lose the game --- we just gave it away with stupid mistakes

2) the Vikings outplayed us, outschemed us, outmatched us.

Niner fans would like to believe the former, but the reality is the latter. We got flat out beat up today, and Im not surprised that NFL pundits will be questioning just how good we really are...

We are very good and we just lost a road game to a team that was equipped and prepared to play our brand of ball. They had Ponder AP and Harvin to rival our Gore Smith and VD and they had the gameplan and the discipline it took to play a slow paced methodical time consuming scoring offensive game. They executed against an unaware and unprepared defense that maybe took this contest for granted. But we are so good that we have other teams mimicking us and looking to implement some of our formula into their own. We are not great but I think it is evident to most of this league that we have been on to something for quite some time now.
Share 49ersWebzone