There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Finally Time to Blame HARBAUGH !

Ok so the Ferrari (Harbaugh) finally got a flat. Big deal. This loss will help this team get stronger. And I'm also glad to get the media off our backs.
Thank f**k general internet communication forums were non-existent in 1988, cause after the week 3 there'd be 30 topics about burning Bill Walsh's house down, and starting Steve Young.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Ok so the Ferrari (Harbaugh) finally got a flat. Big deal. This loss will help this team get stronger. And I'm also glad to get the media off our backs.

Usually I can understand how we should just chalk this up as a bad performance and move on....but its the way that we lost that should cause some worry.

They beat us EXACTLY like how our other loses have usually been. Play mistake free football for most of the game...stay patient on offense and convert 3rd downs....always move forward...no penalties.....and on defense, dare our offense to throw it deep. Seemed like they were playing the run most of the game...so we passed more or maybe checked out of runs for passes.

The Jets can play a similar type of game... as long as Rex drills that into the head of JTOSanchez.

this is one reason I think we'll see some Tebow on offense against us...because I think they will play the low scoring game with us, and try to convert tough close 1st downs.

interesting to see how we'll adjust....if we want to, that is.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Usually I can understand how we should just chalk this up as a bad performance and move on....but its the way that we lost that should cause some worry.

They beat us EXACTLY like how our other loses have usually been. Play mistake free football for most of the game...stay patient on offense and convert 3rd downs....always move forward...no penalties.....and on defense, dare our offense to throw it deep. Seemed like they were playing the run most of the game...so we passed more or maybe checked out of runs for passes.

The Jets can play a similar type of game... as long as Rex drills that into the head of JTOSanchez.

this is one reason I think we'll see some Tebow on offense against us...because I think they will play the low scoring game with us, and try to convert tough close 1st downs.

I think Gore runs for over 100 agaisnt the Jets. Dont understand why coaches go away from what works?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I think Gore runs for over 100 agaisnt the Jets. Dont understand why coaches go away from what works?

It doesn't always work. That is an important thing to take from this game. When our run game is shut down the whole game plan is disrupted.
Disappointed with game plan. 6 carries for Gore in the first half(12 carries total with 35 pass attempts), too many 3rd and longs converted by their Offense. Disappointed in what I assumed would be a easy win, just reminds me of that old saying "Any given Sunday" No balance on Offense and got away from what we do best as a team, smach mouth, in your face, T.O.P. dominate, just a bad game plan over all
Expected our record to likely be 2-1 at this point of the season just figured loss would be against GB not the Vikes.

Disappointed but still confindent, just a road bump on our way to a great season. Bring back the real refs so sick of these clueless clowns, were these guys even given a rule book to look over, so many horrible calls/ non-calls in games i've watched this season.

Time to make a statement against the Jets and prove this loss was just a fluke.

Go Niners!
[ Edited by 9erfreak on Sep 24, 2012 at 6:34 AM ]
It was just a down day. How many times does a QB complete TD passes backpedaling past the ten yard line. And the passes are both ducks.
Happy for singletary to get some kind of revenge on Trent the liar baakle.
Originally posted by GoGetit:
Happy for singletary to get some kind of revenge on Trent the liar baakle.

I think I would like to see an explanation.
Originally posted by English:
I think I would like to see an explanation.

Romney vs Obama
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I agree

At the end of the 1st half we passed 19 times and only ran 6 times
Minny dominated the TOP in the first half. That didn't help things establishing the run really the entire game.

That and we were down 17-6.
Romney vs Obama

You are going to have to do better than that.
if anyone knows how to rattle the niners it would be Singletary. he probably was giving alex and the rest of the niners his death stare. adn they couldnt handle it.
Originally posted by 99problems:
if anyone knows how to rattle the niners it would be Singletary. he probably was giving alex and the rest of the niners his death stare. adn they couldnt handle it.

Yep

Romney vs Obama

Culture difference
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home