Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:Originally posted by Jakemall:Team loss...top to bottom. No one has no share in this.
This is what bad coaches tell talented players. "It's not any single persons fault it's the fault of all of us". I don't think Lombardi or Walsh would agree. Walsh would be tearing someones head off after a game like this. It might be a player or two or a coach. This loss is not on everyone. It's on only a few. And that's good because that means it can be fixed more easily.
Let me rephrase this....there was so much wrong by so many that I can not put it on any one or two players. I saw a lot of bad stuff...from the coaches, from Alex, from the WRs, from the line, from special teams and finally from the defense...starting with e DBS and working it's way to the front 7.
There are a number of people who deserve to get Thier asses chewed...including the coach...And .it is not like Walsh never coached a bad game.
Btw, this is not the end of the world, just another wake up call. Season is still young.
