There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Finally Time to Blame HARBAUGH !

Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Team loss...top to bottom. No one has no share in this.

This is what bad coaches tell talented players. "It's not any single persons fault it's the fault of all of us". I don't think Lombardi or Walsh would agree. Walsh would be tearing someones head off after a game like this. It might be a player or two or a coach. This loss is not on everyone. It's on only a few. And that's good because that means it can be fixed more easily.

Let me rephrase this....there was so much wrong by so many that I can not put it on any one or two players. I saw a lot of bad stuff...from the coaches, from Alex, from the WRs, from the line, from special teams and finally from the defense...starting with e DBS and working it's way to the front 7.

There are a number of people who deserve to get Thier asses chewed...including the coach...And .it is not like Walsh never coached a bad game.

Btw, this is not the end of the world, just another wake up call. Season is still young.
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Another thing I don't get is why Kyle Williams is our #1 option at KR and PR? He isn't better then Ginn. I get letting him have a few returns here and there, cuz you never know when he will have to spot for Ginn, but it is obvious that he is not a better returner then Ginn. If you aren't going to use Ginn as a returner (besides the Jet Sweep) why is he on the fvcking roster? Might as well let Jenkins get some reps at WR if Williams is your return guy. I don't get it.



Did you notice in the 4th Qtr Ginn was returning? Why in the 4th?

A lot of things don't make sense. I agree Williams hasn't done s**t neither has Ginn, so why not see what James has. None of the drafts pick have been active this year. If you aren't going to use Jacobs, why not use that money to sign a special teams ace like Blake Constonza. Harbaough thought his s**t smelled better than everyone elses, reality check this isn't college let a lone the pack-12. And soon or later his over the top comments are going to run dry also, and his going to lose credibility and trust.


Not the answer you want to hear, but the reason Williams is on returns is because he HAS done s**t. He has had more than a couple explosive returns on both kickoff and punt. Ginn is the one who hasn't done s**t.
harbaugh and/or roman. they got too cute with that kaep package. and they used it in stupid situations. like right after that huge gain to moss why the f**k do u pulls smith after he may have gained a little confidence? hes had 4th quarter comebacks before. i thought he shouldve pulled smith after the 3rd INT or just let him finish the game, not bounce back and fourth every other play. its hard for anyone to get any continuity like that. the first couple drives smith was on and he was driving on them with ease, converting 3rd downs, then they started all the gimmicky pistol offense b******t. u cant consistently do that in the nfl where d-lineman run 4.5s and 4.6 40s. its not college where every team doesnt have superstar linemen. cut that s**t out and run standard offense like what worked against detroit and greenbay.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
harbaugh and/or roman. they got too cute with that kaep package. and they used it in stupid situations. like right after that huge gain to moss why the f**k do u pulls smith after he may have gained a little confidence? hes had 4th quarter comebacks before. i thought he shouldve pulled smith after the 3rd INT or just let him finish the game, not bounce back and fourth every other play. its hard for anyone to get any continuity like that. the first couple drives smith was on and he was driving on them with ease, converting 3rd downs, then they started all the gimmicky pistol offense b******t. u cant consistently do that in the nfl where d-lineman run 4.5s and 4.6 40s. its not college where every team doesnt have superstar linemen. cut that s**t out and run standard offense like what worked against detroit and greenbay.

+1
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,141
I put this game on my penis. It was tingling during the week, but it was not as strong as the Bills and Jets' games. I expect a better showing against the Seachickens this Thursday. May the penis be with you.
I don't know why they stopped being methodical too soon. First two drives were impressive. My only guess is, with Seattle coming up, they may have wanted to lighten the load on the backs(?); this is just my wild guess, knowing how physically Seattle's defense plays. Secondly, the 49ers defense will have their hands full with Lynch.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Another thing I don't get is why Kyle Williams is our #1 option at KR and PR? He isn't better then Ginn. I get letting him have a few returns here and there, cuz you never know when he will have to spot for Ginn, but it is obvious that he is not a better returner then Ginn. If you aren't going to use Ginn as a returner (besides the Jet Sweep) why is he on the fvcking roster? Might as well let Jenkins get some reps at WR if Williams is your return guy. I don't get it.



Did you notice in the 4th Qtr Ginn was returning? Why in the 4th?

A lot of things don't make sense. I agree Williams hasn't done s**t neither has Ginn, so why not see what James has. None of the drafts pick have been active this year. If you aren't going to use Jacobs, why not use that money to sign a special teams ace like Blake Constonza. Harbaough thought his s**t smelled better than everyone elses, reality check this isn't college let a lone the pack-12. And soon or later his over the top comments are going to run dry also, and his going to lose credibility and trust.


Not the answer you want to hear, but the reason Williams is on returns is because he HAS done s**t. He has had more than a couple explosive returns on both kickoff and punt. Ginn is the one who hasn't done s**t.

Finally....someone who tells the truth about Ginn. He's wasting a roster space right now and truth told I believe AJ will be activated at his expense VERY SOON.
[ Edited by reasonable1 on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM ]
i wish you guys would stop complaining about the wildcat play calls, if they work hes a genius if they dont hes retarded.. ill take these trick plays with all the numerous formations, then a basic iform run up the middle like weve seen in the past.. creativity and keepin the D on there toes is what wins games. unfortunately they didnt work this week, were still 4-2 with plenty of season to go.. remember last season we beat giants in reg season just to lose to them in playoffs?? well lets reverse the roles and do it to them this year.
Originally posted by CrabsAndVD:
i wish you guys would stop complaining about the wildcat play calls, if they work hes a genius if they dont hes retarded.. ill take these trick plays with all the numerous formations, then a basic iform run up the middle like weve seen in the past.. creativity and keepin the D on there toes is what wins games. unfortunately they didnt work this week, were still 4-2 with plenty of season to go.. remember last season we beat giants in reg season just to lose to them in playoffs?? well lets reverse the roles and do it to them this year.

Its not so much about them working or not on a given day. But the constant switching is very damning to an offensive rhythm. This is a game against a top tier team that Alex should have at least been given the courtesy to play every snap. Its not like he didnt beat this same team last year when the running game was non-existent and he was forced to throw. The staff fell in love with thinking they were outsmarting everyone and did something you do not do in a game where you gauge yourself against your main competition who also happens to be the champs. While Kaepernick may be the future...Alex Smith is the present and 18-6 the last 24 games (including postseason) shows he deserves to stay that way. Haven't we already seen what playing a guy too early can do to a franchise??
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,141
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Another thing I don't get is why Kyle Williams is our #1 option at KR and PR? He isn't better then Ginn. I get letting him have a few returns here and there, cuz you never know when he will have to spot for Ginn, but it is obvious that he is not a better returner then Ginn. If you aren't going to use Ginn as a returner (besides the Jet Sweep) why is he on the fvcking roster? Might as well let Jenkins get some reps at WR if Williams is your return guy. I don't get it.



Did you notice in the 4th Qtr Ginn was returning? Why in the 4th?

A lot of things don't make sense. I agree Williams hasn't done s**t neither has Ginn, so why not see what James has. None of the drafts pick have been active this year. If you aren't going to use Jacobs, why not use that money to sign a special teams ace like Blake Constonza. Harbaough thought his s**t smelled better than everyone elses, reality check this isn't college let a lone the pack-12. And soon or later his over the top comments are going to run dry also, and his going to lose credibility and trust.


Not the answer you want to hear, but the reason Williams is on returns is because he HAS done s**t. He has had more than a couple explosive returns on both kickoff and punt. Ginn is the one who hasn't done s**t.

Finally....someone who tells the truth about Ginn. He's wasting a roster space right now and truth told I believe AJ will be activated at his expense VERY SOON.


Originally posted by CrabsAndVD:
i wish you guys would stop complaining about the wildcat play calls, if they work hes a genius if they dont hes retarded.. ill take these trick plays with all the numerous formations, then a basic iform run up the middle like weve seen in the past.. creativity and keepin the D on there toes is what wins games. unfortunately they didnt work this week, were still 4-2 with plenty of season to go.. remember last season we beat giants in reg season just to lose to them in playoffs?? well lets reverse the roles and do it to them this year.


I disagree. Who are we the Dolphins? Only the Dolphins run the wildcat regularly. Run the wild cat when we're ahead, not when we're losing.
Dumb, dumb, dumb all around.

As bad as Alex's 4th down check down, Harbaugh's challenge flag was just as dumb.